9/10M SoD
8/10 M Castle Nathria
CE M Ny’alotha
6/8 M EP
8/9 M BoD
7/8 M Uldir
CE M Antorus

Recruitment:

• Looking for RDPS, Holy Priest. OS capable players valued.

• Apps must be mains and have logs available.

You might be a good fit if:

• Your goal is to push decent progression within a limited play time in a pleasant atmosphere, with the long term goal of consistent CE.

• You prioritize personalities and a good time over pure progression.

• You’re an adult between 18-118.

• You are LGBTQ+ friendly and have a 0 tolerance policy for racism.

• You’re into building long term friendships, and enjoy frequent guild interaction inside and outside of game.

• You enjoy pushing Mythic+.

• You appreciate log evaluation and constructive criticism.

• You are a social animal with lots of food and critter pics to share.

• You have a taste (or at least tolerance) for horrible puns.

You may not be a good fit if:

• You’re looking for a quick stepping stone to a more progressed guild.

• You become easily impatient with other players.

• You desire hardcore 2 day progression.

• You want organized PVP events.

Discord: Dotty#6456

( This is a bump. Not an endorsement. )
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the man who will now tell you.” The chief engineer was the only one able to move; he ran to a television set and struggled frantically with its dials. But the screen remained empty; the speaker had not chosen to be seen. Only his voice filled the airways of the country—of the world, thought the chief engineer—sounding as if he were speaking here, in this room, not to a group, but to one man; it was not the tone of addressing a meeting, but the tone of addressing a mind.

“You have heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis. You have said it yourself, half in fear, half in hope that the words had no meaning. You have cried that man’s sins are destroying the world and you have cursed human nature for its unwillingness to practice the virtues you demanded. Since virtue, to you, consists of sacrifice, you have demanded more sacrifices at every successive disaster. In the name of a return to morality, you have sacrificed all those evils which you held as the cause of your plight. You have sacrificed justice to mercy. You have sacrificed independence to unity. You have sacrificed reason to faith. You have sacrificed wealth to need. You have sacrificed self-esteem to self-denial. You have sacrificed happiness to duty.

“You have destroyed all that which you held to be evil and achieved all that which you held to be good. Why, then, do you shrink in horror from the sight of the world around you? That world is not the product of your sins, it is the product and the image of your virtues. It is your moral ideal brought into reality in its full and final perfection. You have fought for it, you have dreamed of it, and you have wished it, and I—I am the man who has granted you your wish.

“Your ideal had an implacable enemy, which your code of morality was designed to destroy. I have withdrawn that enemy. I have taken it out of your way and out of your reach. I have removed the source of all those evils you were sacrificing one by one. I have ended your battle. I have stopped your motor. I have deprived your world of man’s mind.

“Men do not live by the mind, you say? I have withdrawn those who do. The mind is impotent, you say? I have withdrawn those whose mind isn’t. There are values higher than the mind, you say? I have withdrawn those for whom there aren’t.

“While you were dragging to your sacrificial altars the men of justice, of independence, of reason, of wealth, of self-esteem—I beat you to it, I reached them first. I told them the nature of the game you were playing and the nature of that moral code of yours, which they had been too innocently generous to grasp. I showed them the way to live by another morality—mine. It is mine that they chose to follow.

“All the men who have vanished, the men you hated, yet dreaded to lose, it is I who have taken them away from you. Do not attempt to find us. We do not choose to be found. Do not cry that it is our duty to serve you. We do not recognize such duty. Do not cry that you need us. We do not consider need a claim. Do not cry that you own us. You don’t. Do not beg us to return. We are on strike, we, the men of the mind.

“We are on strike against self-immolation. We are on strike against the creed of unearned rewards and unrewarded duties. We are on strike against the dogma that the pursuit of one’s happiness is evil. We are on strike against the doctrine that life is guilt.

“There is a difference between our strike and all those you’ve practiced for centuries: our strike consists, not of making demands, but of granting them. We are evil, according to your morality. We have chosen not to harm you any longer. We are useless, according to your economics. We have chosen not to exploit you any longer. We are dangerous and to be shackled, according to your politics. We have chosen not to endanger you, nor to wear the shackles any longer. We are only an illusion, according to your philosophy. We have chosen not to blind you any longer and have left you free to face reality—the reality you wanted, the world as you see it now, a world without mind.

Updated current needs!

Looking for Mistweaver, DPS shaman with resto OS.

Any dps with good logs are considered, but Shadow Priest, Mage, DK, and DH are in high demand!

Updated current needs.

Bumping. Updated. Soon to be 4/9 mythic.

Updated with current progression and needs. Come help us kill Jaina. :wink:

Bump. Jaina dying soon!

Updated recruitment needs. Come see how you fit in with Vision!

Back to the top.

Updated current needs!

Bumping to the top. Raid needs updated.

Still searching for heals!

Healers please!

Bumping for jesus.

Come play with us - forever and ever.

Recruitment needs updated.

5/8, come kill Queen’s Court w/ us!

Searching for a full time holy pal!

Need more ranged!