<Vision> Wed/Thurs 7-10:30pm CST, 6/11M LF RDPS, HPriest

Updated progression!

Requests updated.

2 bosses left! Need HPal!

Hunting for an hpal!

Still need an HPal/Havoc!

Still looking for an hpal and RDPS!

Good afternoon Vision gamers!

In need of a new guild, the current guild has split up. I am looking for a new guild where I can enjoy the player base, grow and explore the end game content of WoW.
I would also like to know if yall allow friends and family to join or if the guild is more raiders only. My wife also plays and tags along however she is more my social butterfly than into raiding.

Thanks for your time!

btag: Repented#1508
Logs for inspection:
www.warcraftlogs .com/character/us/proudmoore/repented

1 Like

still looking!

Searching for hpal and rdps!

Still looking!

Hi Repented!
I just sent you a btag request. Let’s chat!

• Dotty

Good morning,

11/12 M Enhance here, decent prog done for 12/12. Previous guild disbanded due to Slands waiting room.

I’m R1 xp in dps logs and arena pow pow. Would love to offer my mastery of stormstrike spam for some 12/12 action <3

Hello hello!

I am 12/12M Hunter, currently Horde on Mal’Ganis by the name of Kuroyuri. My guild is in the process of falling apart, though they’re trying to salvage something. That said, I had already decided I would go Alliance if they ever did fall apart and since I wish to main HPally in SL, I figured I’d go ahead and switch to that and make that my main.

To that end, I am doing M+ and getting corruptions and gear to fit HPally, and actually that’s 90% done already. My Pally’s name is Vynllindron, also on Mal’Ganis, if you would like to look me up. I am trying to find a guild to start with next week. I can make your raid days easily, and as my current guild was a 2 day guild I’m already quite comfortable with that.

My btag is Mitzumaki#1899. I would love to put in an app if you have a site (did not see one above) and talk to anyone if there’s interest in me. Thanks much and y’all have a great day!

(Deleted my first post because I haven’t used forums in quite a minute and did not realize my old af Monk was my toon selected…)

Updated needs!

Hello my fellow Sargeras qtpies.

Still hunting!

Hello,

Are you still looking for hunter?

Recruitment is again open!

Still looking for DPS and hybrid heals!

Updated recruitment needs.
New boss down!