<Vision>[Herod] [Horde] Tues/Wed 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST, Recruiting Healers 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony

About Us
[Visions] Is recruiting for all future raid content. Our philosophy is being quick and efficient with an emphasis on a great community. Our leadership has a Vanilla based history extending into recent cutting edge raiding experience. Like minded players are encouraged to contact us. Casuals welcome.

Server: Herod
Loot: Loot Council ( Leadership and 3 random raid members picked each week, everyone will be on loot council eventually)

Current needs:
Holy/Disc Priest
Resto Shaman

Even if your class isn’t listed, please feel free to contact us. We’re always looking for amazing players.

We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you’re putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you.

Raid nights: Tues/Wed 7pm EST-10pm EST [invites start at 6:45PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed.

While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared.

Base Requirements

⊗ Competitive drive
⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences
⊗ Being prepared with consumables
⊗ Discord
⊗ Reliable internet connection
⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing]
⊗ No-lifers a plus!

If you think you may be a good fit, please reply here or contact us through discord or btag.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Nuance#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Bump bump bump.

Come see what we are about!

We’re recruiting healers for our weekday raid, come raid with us.

night shift healers

Where are the Resto Shamans at.

Still looking for some Restoration shamans to fill the gaps!

Priests and shamans are encouraged to contact us. Experienced raid group with MC on farm seeking capable players.

Healers, we want you. If there are any shaman out there feel free to come home. :heart:

Looking for healers, join us.

back to the top

im not clever neo

Where’s our community ZugZug

Where’s our community ZugZug

Looking fora few good players still! come have some fun

I’m in guild and would like to do week day raiding as that fits my schedule more than weekends. 60 Holy priest.

Be all you can be. Apply today!

ayr made me a belt once

Looking for more people to round out our roster~

why am I level 20 on the forums? haha