<Vision>[Herod] [Horde] Sat/Sun 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST, Recruiting All

Hello Bashndash, just add me on discord or through btag and we can talk.

Btag - Wes#12170
Discord - Wes#6205

Hello Thorny,

We have several members that plan to grind rank 14. So once phase 3 hits there will be a lot of premades being run. I personally plan to be the scariest pokey boy in all of STV.

Hello-

I am interested. Raid times line up well for me. I’ll post my resume below this. I plan on playing a priest or shaman. Priest would be holy/disc @ 60. While leveling I plan to run shadow for efficiency so that I can grind. Similar scenario in the event I go shaman enhance to level and resto @ 60. I’m open to roll either of those if they are needed. If you need DPS more than healers at this point which I assume is highly unlikely I could do that as well.

Battle Tag: TopNotch9784#1433

Resume:

Looking to join a serious raiding guild. Played WoW for over 10 years solid without quitting. Not really interested in casual and would be willing to consider Hard Core if needed.

Resume: After dropping WoW a few years back I went and played on Time Locked Progression servers in Everquest. I was a part of 2 hardcore server first raiding guilds. My first stint in EQ was playing a warrior. I was part of an 8 warrior core.
In my 2nd stint I played a cleric. I was a part of every progression/server first while maintaining a full time job. The guild I was in raided 24/7 and I maintained a 70%+ raid attendance. A “batphone” system was used to text/tweet targets which as stated above was 24/7.

My goal in WoW Classic is to join a guild that is capable of efficiently and effectively raiding end game content as it is released.

1 Like

Sent you a Btag request!

Still recruiting tanks/healers

Casuals as well, and anyone wanting to join us on the R14 grind

How many people have been recruited so far? I’m interested. (:

We’re sitting at roughly 50 people right now between those who plan to raid serious and casuals.

Recruitment will remain open throughout the leveling process and a little bit beyond that!

I didnt see a request so I sent a request to Hypn0tical#6969.

Hypnotiq#11432 is my Battletag.

Woooooops. Sent it to the correct user lol.

Added you on discord. Name is rcastro77#4455

Added on discord, plan on playing a warrior. Can tank or off tank, also looking to push high rank in pvp. Have relatively high pvp ratings in retail for bgs and arena 2200+ and mythic raiding experience in retail and some private server vanilla experience. Discord: jwar#7430

Still spots for raider as well as casuals!

Looking for a home for launch? Don’t hesitate to contact us!

Current needs:
-Warrior (tank)
-Hunter
-Mage
-Warlock
-Priest (healer)
-Druid (resto)
-Shaman (resto)

Current needs:
-Hunter
-Mage
-Warlock
-Priest (healer)
-Druid (resto)
-Shaman (resto)

Current needs:
-Hunter
-Mage
-Warlock
-Priest (healer)
-Druid (resto)
-Shaman (resto)

Still looking for all of these! Contact us if interested!

Hello this is me Experienced Priest - LF Hardcore/Dedicated Raiding Guild - [H] HEROD

This guild is the type of guild I’m looking forward to playing with. Just have a few questions:
How do you handle loot (Ex: Eye of Divinity, Thunderfury)? How transparent is the LC?
Organized/BG premade PvP?
How many members are you at currently and what are your main needs?
How soon after launch are you looking to begin raiding? (Ony/MC)
How competitive PvE wise is the guild aiming to achieve? (Top 5? Top 10? etc)

I understand some of these are slightly answered but I’d like an updated breakdown in detail if possible. Btw Sept 10 is 2 weeks post launch if that is your intended initial raid day.

Hello Dabcity,

We have a very transparent loot council, with rotating council members. All raiders will eventually be on loot council.

There are two people I know of in guild that plan to attempt the rank 14 grind, and we already have plans to run offnight premades. There will also be a lot of world pvp, I personally plan to be the #1 pokey boy in all of STV.

We’re currently sitting at around 37 “raiders”, but I don’t expect all of them to make it to 60. We also have over 60 casuals to fill in spots as needed.

Our main needs at this time are ranged dps and healers.

Our first raid of Ony/MC is scheduled for 3 weeks after launch, so September 17th.

As far as rankings it will really depend on how many guilds push for week 2 kills in MC/Ony, as I don’t feel many guilds will pull this off we should rank fairly high.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask here or contact me.

1 Like

Looking for some company in the mage and warlock department!