<Virtually Impossible> 1/8M 8/8H LFM for Late Night Raid

rip lol 10 char

LF dps of all sorts

Looking for all kinds of dps and healers.

starting to get a nice core going for 8.2, looking for more dps!!

Still looking for more dps and heals

Hello! I sent you a b-net, username Nokko. I am returning for 8.2 after not being able to play much at all during 8.0-8.1 due to family stuff. I was AOTC for Emerald Nightmare and 3/7M EN and some Heroic experience in Antorus. Also got AOTC for every tier in WoD as well as mythic experience in highmaul and HFC.

Would be happy to play Disc or Shadow, very comfortable in both specs. Holy I would have to re-learn but not opposed to that either.

Your times work really well for me and the atmosphere seems perfect, i like to get raids done but also have fun during. Also im an adult so im glad you all are a mature group. Feel free to add my bnet request and chat me up further if you want. If not, good luck in your search :slight_smile:

I messaged you

still looking for more raiders that what to join a very good core group. add strohs#11784

8.2 out tmrw hype!!

Get in here before its too late! We have an excellent team and can only be better with you! Add me strohs#11784

1 more week till the new raid drops. Could use some more guys still. Give us a try!

LF all dps

Still looking for more dps and heals. Great group of people. Looking to slay bosses.

I’m interested in potentially joining your guild/raid team on my ele sham…sent btag request yesterday I think … slytherin05#1744

Interest in joining your guild! Sent a request Taco#12762

Raid drops today!! still have open slots!

Just cleared normal, starting heroic next week!!! LF recruits :stuck_out_tongue:

You heard the man. Starting heroic next week. Only a couple spots left. Healer and dps

Still LFM. Send me a add or comment your bnet. Ill get ahold of you.

Hey LF new home tag is VxCrisis#1298