(Violence) The Grobbulus Horde PVP Guild (New Official Website)

Check out our new official website!
https://www.violence-classic-wow-official.com
Horde brothers and sisters!

Violence is looking to recruit dedicated PvP oriented players for WPvP and WSG Premades. A philosophy of mine is Quality over Quantity . We are looking for talent , not numbers. Some of the things we are looking for are as follows;

• Love for making the Alliance suffer.
  • Level 40+ ( We get alot of people asking to join early, show your dedication by leveling up a little at least. )
  • Must be active ( Inactive players are just that, inactive, and get removed after a reasonable period of time. )
    *Having displayed PvP experience from retail and current rank and honor in classic to us.
  • A mature attitude.
  • Honor Rank Grunt or higher.
    We schedule weekly WPvP events, small scale and large, including organized PvP with alliance guilds to stimulate the already booming PvP spirit on Grobbulus.

As time goes on and recruitment tightens up the requirements will like wise.

Welcoming all classes!!!

This server is great, it has a fantastic community, one that longs for great WPvP and competition between the Horde and Alliance. There are those of you out there that know this very well. If you want to be apart of keeping the server great and vitalized with that awesome PvP spirit we all knew and loved from our older retail days, then look no further.’

Respond here for more information or contact myself, Curonue , or Travler in-game via PM or mail, our just ask a question on the home page of the website!

***You know who you are, and we want you. ***

For Blood, For
V I O L E N C E

1 Like

You had me at “Love for making the Alliance suffer.”

My name has changed to Rolanddeschn, just transferred to Grobbulus.

1 Like

I’ll add you when I get online after a while and we will talk then.

1 Like

oh look a bump sentence.

2 Likes

Bump for the true MVPs

1 Like

a bump you say?

1 Like

woah can i bump this again?