Viewer's Guide: Arena World Championship Battle for Azeroth Finals!

Viewer's Guide: Arena World Championship Battle for Azeroth Finals!

The Arena World Championship Regional Finals concludes this weekend, beginning Saturday at 10 a.m. PDT!

View Full Article

Last chance to see how corruption is so broken, it deletes people in championships as well!

I’ll be possibly interested in watching this when we go back to skill-based classes, not corruption procs to win.

2 Likes

I mean gushing is a slow drain and thats what most of them run…?

And the rest use versatility corruptions. Half the games make it to deep dampening and still half of those only end due to trinket on use effects like Drestigath and the motorbike one.

So im not sure what youre on about …?

1 Like

all the corruption procs got nerfed in pvp, lol. stop speaking out of your ____

1 Like

Seriously dude has missed the whole season cause someone told him twilight dev was used in arena lol. Some damn good games.

Then why did Rextroy get to 2500 rating so easily overstacking corruption? He one shot people.

1 Like

That was one dude who used all kinds of clever things that no one in awc is using.

Reading a couple of articles is no replacement for actually WATCHING the AWC,

Is wait for dampening still the go to boring match?

4 Likes

That lead announcer has lots of spirit. She needs a pay raise.

:cowboy_hat_face: :fire: :100:

2 Likes

Well it’s not all the games. Certainly quite a few ended short of that, and even the dampening games had really close calls.

I don’t know why people don’t just give it a chance themselves and watch it rather than posting Ill informed responses on here. Check it out! They have great people running it who genuinely enjoy each other’s company and have good banter and excellent coverage of the games as they unfold.

1 Like

I mean, you have no PvP FoS so cant tell if you dont play pvp either or dont understand that he is correct :joy:

Post on your main or chill out on flaming people x

Other half becuase mage/lock play defensive till healers oom and can’t keep up with infernal dark soul + comboost or icy viens

1 Like

It doesn’t take FoS. They literally have experienced pvpers explaining the builds and plays.

If any of you had watched any of it previous to saying “lol twilight dev go brr bfa pvp amirite” they wouldn’t be deserving of the criticism.

Instant kill corruptions are not a factor in awc. They are not used because they were nerfed. I’ve been watching all season. So I actually do know more than all of you about this, without the FoS lol get out of here with that.

1 Like

Yep. It’s cheap but effective.

So Sept. 29 Pre-Patch drops. Confirmed.

2 Likes

Pretty much.

1 Like

This guy IS correct. I also have been watching AWC and not only are corruptions less a factor than the stupid Dres/Bike combo breaker, but the comps are completely different from what people claim are the “TOP” PvP classes as well.

All monks are crying on the forums, while WW and WM are wrecking people clean throughout AWC for example.

EDIT: If I am 100% honest, the ONLY corruption that is overpowering and determining a lot of the fights when you go into deep analysis, is Ineffable Truth for H.Pallys, because of how much uncertainty it brings to the game in terms of CD management.

2 Likes

Imagine if they ignored the echo chamber a bit and watched for themselves.

They might actually enjoy it!

Nono can’t have that.

1 Like

I really hope so :((

1 Like