"View all your WoW characters" : Broken

I can usually go to any of my bookmarks for specific characters and click on View All Your WoW Characters to bring up the list of all them. I can only see a fraction of my characters today. Anyone know when this is going to be fixed or a different general link to use to view all your toons on one page? TIA

6 Likes

I’m having a similar issue as well. I can’t see any. I would normally see my toon name. All I see is my first IRL name and nothing in the drop down.

1 Like

Same. My list is not complete. Can’t post on the character I was posting on two days ago.

I was on my hunter yesterday and the moment I replied to a thread I was logged out. Logged back in and all of my characters have been missing from the choose character list. Tried logging and relogging multiple times on both my phone and pc, still nothing. Cleared cache, restart, still nothing. The characters are all there in game, it’s strictly a forum issue

Same problem, only two of my characters show up as posting options…I far more WoW in game characters

Having the same problem myself. Cannot find several of my characters on the list - wanted to edit a post of mine but the character who posted isn’t on my character list?

My list is missing my old main and it’s really frustrating.

We believe this issue to be resolved.