Vicious Saddles and Shadowlands

I’ve tried google for a couple months and I keep getting conflicting or incomplete info. Thought I’d ask the experts here:

What’s the easiest way to get a vicious saddle, and will the black(and white) Vicious Bonesteeds be purchasable with saddles in Shadowlands?

I’m hpaly or rogue in pvp.

Vicious saddles are for vicious mounts. The white and black bonesteeds are not vicious mounts, they are rewards for initial completion of the meter during set periods.

There also isn’t an “easy” way to get a saddle. You have to just fill the bar and each subsequent fill gets you a saddle to spend. You only fill the bar doing rated arena or bg’s above a certain level (1400). What’s easiest for you will be whatever mode you’re best at.

Just to clarify, the last time we received information on this, the seasonal mounts will be added to the vendor next expansion for vicious saddles.

3 Likes

I stand corrected then. Good to know. :+1:

1 Like

I wish I could give mine away, I have like 3 extra. Some people have tons in their bank, just sitting.

The best way is to just do arena or RBGs… if you don’t like to play them much, make a friend with someone to carry you. It really doesn’t take that long to get one.

thanks guys. So how does one acquire a vicious saddle? The achievements to do x RBGs or x Arenas?

No, they removed the seasonal combatant achievements that gave saddles for 100 3s wins or 40 RBG wins. You now need to win matches above 1400 rating in 2s/3s/RBGs to fill a bar that first gives the seasonal vicious mount and then the second time you fill it, it gives you a saddle.

2s gives the least amount of progress towards the bar, then 3s then RBGs. Be aware that if you are doing it in 2s it will be a lot of wins. 3s and RBGs should be similar to the old requirement of 100/40 wins.

So this veteran of the horde achieve, I’m 57/75. It will for sure give me a wolf and not a saddle?