Vicious Saddle progress bar

I have taken to the forums for this as a GM told me there is no known bug on their end regarding Vicious Saddle bugging out. Once I hit 1400 rating and grinding towards the spider mount I finally won enough games and received it “not a single issue”. My progress bar reset to 0% and I started working towards a Vicious Saddle and got to 62% when I started having problems. My bar froze at 62% for about 8 wins and didn’t move. I contacted a GM and they told me several ridiculous things. 1) they said “You are confusing the Vicious Saddle percentage with the Conquest Cap percentage” what? 2) “I was beating teams far to below my current rating to receive percentage credit towards Vicious Saddle” what? Winning 8 games at 2100+cr in 2300mmr range and the teams are too low to give percentage? Wow ok… 3) Then the GM told me it was a “display issue on my end probably due to addons and the percentage is still there”, so of course I reload everything without any addons and it changes nothing, reinstall and update addons, changed nothing. This week my progress bar all the sudden started counting again and I went from 62% complete to 90% complete in a few days worth of wins. I logged in today and my bar has completely reset from 90% to 0% and I have received no Vicious Saddle in my inventory. If this was a “Display” bug I would have gotten it a few days ago once my “missing” 8 wins all the sudden counted and I hit 100%. I have spent a TON of hours grinding these mounts and have received no explanation as to why this has happened besides bogus GM responses that make no sense and are obviously not true. How do I run the SAME addons for over 75 wins with no problems and all the sudden they are blocking the percentage all the sudden? This is beyond frustrating and seems very unlikely. This is on Blizzards end

2 Likes

Same problem here. Same response from Blizz

exactly same here and still premade answers. Still no fix and now im at 12%, like 3 resets at this points and i still cant get any mount (beside the vicious war spider)

Eventually a GM contacted me and said it is a visual issue on horde side only and they sent me a vicious saddle in the Mail. My progress bar is working once again but if it freezes just try and contact a different GM, apparently they are not always on the same page.