Vial of the Sands

Can anyone shed some light on something for me please…

I need to know what level my Alchemy needs to be in order to make the recipe. The recipe says Cataclysm (85), which i have. But on guides and such it says 525.

I just started Alchemy in BFA last week and its like 100. My Archeology is 746. I also have not gotten the recipe for the vial yet. I just need to know exactly what my Alchemy needs to be.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

As Cata alchemy only goes up to 75 (barring racial perks) it is best to be at 75/75 Cata Alchemy before going for the recipe. 525 was from back when you had to go through all tiers of the profession to level up (like archaeology is still).

Sorry. Its 75. I thought it was 85.

What do you mean 75/75? Min max? Cause I already have it like that.

The recipe is looted from Archeology once you are 75/75 Cata Alchemy. 1 or 2 percent drop rate.

2 Likes

Is that what you need to loot the recipe, or just to learn it? Some comments on wowhead claim you don’t need alchemy that high just to get the recipe.

The grind to 75/75 Cata Alch is way easier than the grind for the recipe, I wouldn’t risk doing any of the Archy grind without being sure I was eligible first.

1 Like

I got the recipe yesterday on my DK. It was the first jar on top of that lol…Only issue now is the mats. VERY $$$

1 Like