Veteran Unholy DK LFG For Raids

I am Ainadi, an Unholy DK on Illidan who has been raiding since Wrath.

I have been gone for a while…I stepped away from the game soon after defeating the Jailer, and I’m only now just getting back into it after a long hiatus. I am looking for a raiding guild to join for the new expansion content.

My core competency is competency. I have a lot of raid experience, previously served as an officer and class officer in other guilds, know how to follow instructions, and I’m a solid, reliable raider. I am looking specifically for a raid slot that runs somewhere between 8:00PM and 10:30PM EST. I don’t particularly care what days the raids occur on, I just want to find a guild that raids somewhere in that rough ballpark of time frame.

Please feel free to respond to this thread if you believe I could be an asset to your team.

Hello, we raid from 8-11pm est and we are a group of friends that have a fair bit of exp raid over the past few xpacs. form ore info add me on discord itzNA#5964.

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Alliance sister guild

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 11/11H (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 11/11H (8:30pm - 11:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Misfits - HEROIC - 7/11H (8pm - 11pm CST, M) - phestuke#1102

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!