Veteran Shadow Priest seeking AOTC/CE focused guild

Hello, as the title states, I used to be a hardcore raider back from Burning Crusade until about mid-Legion when I took a more casual approach to the game. I am looking to get back into the game and join a semi-hardcore raiding guild for SL.

A few nuggets of my raiding history:

• Celestial Defender Title (Realm first Algalon 25 man kill in Ulduar during Wrath of the lich king expansion). I was the raiding lead officer in this guild when we got this achievement.
  • Most AOTC achievements up until Legion raids (where I became more casual)
  • Self proclaimed God at playing shadow priest :yum:. No, but seriously, I’ve played shadow as a main since Burning Crusade and I’ve snagged me many top 1% dps parses during most progression raiding races.

I am very eager to join a cool group of raiders and hope to show you that I’m definitely worth a dps slot on your raiding roster. :sunglasses: I am also very used to subbing in as a healer when needed and have done many of my progressions kills supplementing the heal team as Holy or Disc. I am willing to transfer servers for the right guild.

Hit me up here in this thread or shoot me a message in-game if you wanna chat.
BTAG: Ferny#1367

Thank you!

Hello there Dimeetri.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls-aotc-raiding/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)