Veteran raider lf morning guild

Hello!
Like the title says I am a veteran raider having raided heroic/mythic for the past 12 years. I am currently looking for a morning raiding guild that is either just starting mythic prog or finishing up heroic. I’m currently 8/10 Heroic and looking to jump right in with a group around the same progression. I have logs if needed that I can share. I am currently playing a marks hunter but also have an ele shaman leveled and sitting at 190 ilvl.
Preferably I am looking for a guild that raids from 10 am est-1pm est, however I would be open to guilds that raid slightly different times. Please leave your spam here or get in touch with me on bnet at whustoff#1755 or on discord at Wustoff#4335. I appreciate everyone’s time in advance and look forward to speaking with some new guilds.

To the top top

To the top top still looking

We could use a MM hunter to complete our morning team’s roster! :slight_smile:

Last Pull of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 9/10H. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need to fill out so we can finish for AOTC and head into mythic!

Requirements:

-Good attendance. Since we only raid two days a week, maintaining adequate attendance is a must.

-Great attitude. Able to take direction and constructive criticism well.

-No set item level requirement. That said, it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!

www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Contact: CatieisaGOD#1266 on Battle Net, CatieCatt#1201 on Discord.

Hey Wusham, I added your B-Tag and id be interested in speaking with you. Our raid times line up. Ill leave the guild spam below.

At Defy we are looking for more solid members as we finish AOTC and progress into Mythic content.

The leadership in Defy has previous experience raiding in a top US guild and knows what it takes to build a solid team. We are not looking for the best players in the world but are simply looking for players willing to learn and better themselves for the overall team.

Our main goal is to clear Mythic content and form a lasting community that not only wants to down bosses, but that also wants to have a great time doing it as well.

Who We Are:

Defy is a brand new DAYTIME raiding alliance guild on Proudmoore.

-Community Events–
Mythic Raids Tuesday~11:00 AM – 2:00 PM CST Wednesday~10:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST
AOTC Raid~Sunday 12PM-3PM CST(still forming)
RBGs~Friday 2PM CST(Early group) Friday/Saturday 10pm CST(Late group)-Pending interest

•Progress - 10/10-N 9/10-H

SEEKING:

Considering All slots!

We are always looking for people from every spectrum of the game. Experienced players burnt out from hardcore progression who want a more casual environment. New/Casual players with an eagerness to learn and who, most importantly, can accept constructive criticism. We are willing to sit down and work with every member on their rotation, talents, gemming, etc. We don’t care how much or how little experience you have. Show us how much you want to raid and how you want to add to our community. That is what we care about.

If this sounds like this is what you are looking for, please contact us!

GM - Bnet - Des#12939
Officer- Bnet - Egom#11995
Raid Lead- Bnet- Unbearable#1201

Hey bro add me bent-Mako#1649 Discord- Sig#9905 we raid 1 day a week Saturday morning from 9am to 1pm est we are 8/10 H

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/morning-weekend-810/852127