Veteran Player since BC LF Guild

Played since BC LF an older veteran guild that raids preferably one day a week. Will do some Mythic Light once AOTC achieved, but not looking for those hardcore days anymore. Enjoy the game, but life and kids top priority and my WoW days are for relaxing from life. LF a group to avoid the PuG’n ways. Mainly looking to play Resto Druid, but I have a lock and priest could play as well. Usually have those geared up for rDPS when needed. Anything doing the week around 8:30 or later works and Fri/Sat evenings usually good as well. Feel free to look up my druid here if want parses…Good player but not looking for a hardcore/stressful group. If ppl screw up I don’t care, it’s all for a good time anymore! Just looking for AOTC group and anything more is gravy if group wishes to try it. Thanks again.

Hi Gruüt,

I run a small casual EST social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid on normal some. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

We are currently AoTC focused and looking to get back into some Mythic content. We may not be pushing the idea of CE in this next bit of content, but we do want to see Mythic content and grow the team. If this sounds like you then we should talk.

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden 9/9H LF DPS and Healers for Heroic and expanding into casual Mythic. Raid times are Weds/Fri 6:30-9:30PM Pacific Standard Time.

Currently seeking:
DPS and 1-2 Healers

Even if you do not see your class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (currently 9/9H) Progressing into casual Mythic Progression
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds/Fri 6:30-9:30PM. Alt/main runs on Monday 6:30-9:30 PM PST. Our alt raids are normal or heroic depending on the group comp.

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 15 minutes before first boss is expected to be pulled
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras, etc)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We do not have a lot of dedicated pvp’ers, but our ranks are growing and coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys 2-10+ for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

Good Afternoon Gruüt! Love to see BCer’s roaming around! I will die on the hill that I loved BC the most!!! That being said, I read your post and think one of our teams may be to your liking. I’ll copy the post here for you but I believe our Blue Team may be what you are looking for in terms of a good group to run Heroic with for AOTC. I will note, they do have two nights listed but now that AOTC is done, its usually one night a week. We also have folk who like to chill and play in M+ as well as other games in our community. INC all the info:

Commit Alpha is a multi-team guild with a focus on Raiding, Mythic Plus, as well as occasional backdrop events and guild activities. This can range from doing in guild challenges for survival in Hardcore Classic, to seeing what can be discovered in Season of Discovery, and of course continuing to enjoy Dragonflight with each patch. :dracthyr_tea:

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:We have three raid teams in guild with different overall goals but the same relaxed environment. :dracthyr_lulmao:

:dracthyr_nod:Immediate openings listed in Team Details below-Updated as of 2/13/2024:dracthyr_nod:

:dracthyr_comfy_red:Red Team -CE Focused. (6/9 M, 9/9H, 9/9 N ATDH, 8/9 M Aberrus)
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm -11pm EST. These times may fluctuate as Tuesdays tend to be a cleared content day
Recruitment: LF Resto Shaman(preferred) or Resto Druid or Disc Priest, Ranged DPS
Healer (Resto Sham/Resto Druid/Disc Priest) -High Need
Ranged DPS -High Need. (Mage/Warlock/Hunter)
Heavy melee on roster at this time.
Accepting Exceptional Applicants. Logs and Mythic Raid History preferred.

:dracthyr_comfy_green:Green Team -Casual Mythic Progression. (5/9 M, 9/9H, 9/9N ATDH, 5/9M Aberrus)
Raid Times: Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:30 -11:30pm. EST
Recruitment: Recruiting for Raid Lead.
Responsibilities of Raid Lead Role: Working within a team of 3 to 4 leaders who work to organize the raid together. Seeking someone comfortable making call outs during the raid. Other raid leads with other teams are available to coordinate planning of fights, cooldown structures, etc.
Recruitment : Tank and Ranged DPS
Ranged DPS/Off Heals-High Need (Preferred Ele Shaman or Evoker)
Warlock/Mage-High Need
Aug Evoker/Hunter -Medium Need
We are very heavy melee at this time
Mythic Raid history is not limited to applying, however, experience is preferred. AOTC previous history is also an added bonus. Logs are still reviewed and considered for applicants.

:dracthyr_comfy_blue:Blue Team -AOTC Focused. (9/9H ATDH, 9/9 ATDN, 9/9 H Aberrus)
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 -11pm.EST
Recruiting for raiders who enjoy the chill Heroic atmosphere.
AOTC history is not required and logs are not required though they are reviewed. Folks who just wanna have fun!
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:–Those interested in joining you can reach out to Saylen11 , LronChris , and Nocthios via discord.-- :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Hoping to hear from you, feel free to reach out to me or any of the names listed above on discord and we will be happy to answer any of your questions. Happy adventures!

We’re looking to add some ranged dps to our roster!

Unsundered of < Seraph > is a once a week, AotC-focused team. We raid together once a week to have some fun killing bosses. If that sounds like a good time to you, feel free to reach out to join us!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Cross-faction raiding

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (11:00pm - 1:00am CT, T/Th) - melarn#1954
  • Unsundered - HEROIC - 9/9H (8pm - 11pm CT, M) - jaymie#11120
  • Reunion - MYTHIC - 5/9M (8:30pm - 11:00pm CT, T/Th) - abiel#1181

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Global Recruitment: Abiel (abiel#1181)

Visit SeraphGuild.com ` for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey Gruut! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hey there,

Our guild Enshadowed is currently recruiting for Season 4 and beyond I attached our current forum post that stresses what we are all about and includes our contact info. I also sent you a request in discord. Happy hunting!