Veteran player returning for DF LF a guild! Unholy DK

Hey there Desolation!

[The Numpty Brigade] on Illidan is looking for more!

We were established near the end of 9.1 with the intent of being an AOTC-focused guild, and after achieving our goal of AOTC in Sepulcher with relative ease, we are looking to build our numbers up so that we may dip our toes in Mythic raiding come Dragonflight!

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday at 7:30-10:30PM CST and we are definitely looking for more DPS to add to our ranks! For Fated raids, our prog is: NATHRIA: 10/10H, SANCTUM: 8/10H, and SEPULCHER: 11/11H.

In addition to raiding, we’re very keen on keys, with the majority of our members achieving KSM and beyond each tier. Other activities our members indulge in are: PVP, achievements, and the latest craze is playing Phasmophobia!

If you are interested, feel free to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16Y-UEcwEbN1dHe8wV2v19w0okz7xPiMtssdoQvG5tjA/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers:

ACKLE: Ackleholic#3313 (Discord)

KREG: Kreg#2602 (Discord)

Ill add you :slight_smile:

Hey Desolation,
Would love to chat more with you.
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for Melee & Ranged Dps: (Boomkin)
    Healer: Priest
    (Holy or Disc)

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Heya! Tried adding you on Discord but it didn’t work, even copied/pastied your tag, so added you on battlenet as well. We might be exactly what you’re looking for. I’ll leave my discord as well as our guild spam if you wanna shoot me a message if you think we might be a good fit! Discord is Jasterqt#2487.

Four Oh Four, the guild you’ve been looking for but haven’t been able to find!

About Us:
We’re a group of friends that have been raiding and gaming together across multiple games over the years. Most of us have been playing WoW since TBC, some earlier and have decided to make our own raid group and push for Cutting Edge.

We’re all fairly laid back, but focused when it comes to progression. We’re all extremely critical of our own mistakes and rarely make the same mistake twice. Quick learners, good button pressers, memers, mythic plusers, even a few pvpers.

Expectations:
We want to set clear and realistic expectations and goals for the expansion. We are aiming for Cutting Edge, but as a new guild we don’t have delusions of getting it in the first tier as we go through growing pains and learning.

That being said, we are setting 6/8M as the minimum for a successful first tier, with cutting edge being obtained in Tier 2 as what we would identify as a successful tier.

What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for similar players to us. Memers that like to progress at a decent pace, actively work on their own character and improving without raging. We want players that are going to do mythic+ and have a good time, especially bigger keys, etc. We want players that come with knowledge of the fights(Watch videos, read guides), consumables and a readiness to do whatever the fight may need.

Raid Days

Tuesday, 9pm-12am EST

Wednesday, 9pm-12am EST

Thursday, 9pm-12am EST

What We’re Recruiting

1 Death Knight - DPS
1 Druid - Any non-tank spec, preferance towards Balance or Resto, but open to an exceptional feral
1 Monk - Any non-tank spec

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your class is listed or not

Contact
If you’re interested you can head over to https://discord.gg/cVfaGeDVtp to apply or reach out to Jasterqt#2487 or Wulfy#1798 on Discord if you have any questions.

Hello Desolation! We are a highly active, social raiding and M+ guild We are Durator Trade Federation on Area 52! We are a horde guild

We looking to fill our AOTC raid team! Key pushers are also welcome!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals

• Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can

• Help our members push KSM for those interested

• A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Sun/Mon 8:30-11:30 EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: yX2TThqC3T

Contacts:

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

Discord: ShovelCopter#0286 BNET: ShovelCopter#1477

Discord: FussyApple#6420 BNET: FussyApple#1117

Good evening!

BiOL is a long time raiding guild who pushes as far as possible in Mythic without the 4 day, 500 + wipes the hardcores like to do. We are looking for some more good raiders so if alliance is doable please check us out and give a poke!

Hey Desolatión,

I saw your post and I think we could work well for you!

Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by high-end mythic raiders our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

After a late start to CN and pushing to 8/10m, we collectively decided to take a break after 9.1 with the state of the game. Now that Dragonflight is here, the game is in a way better place than it was, it is time to restart and build to be stronger than ever!

Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid times are as follows:

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

We are recruiting for Mythic raiding as well as M+, PvP, and social stuff! Everyone is welcome! Availability in most classes and rolls, raid spots are and will always be competitive.

If you would like to talk more please message me in game at Bloodtypered#1344, message in discord at Alextbaker#6694 Look forward to discussing more with you. =)

Bump! I also should clarify i prefer to stay horde and prefer two days a week over 3 days for right now depending on the right days and times. Although for the absolute right situation i would consider 3 day raid guilds.

Also prefer to remain on high pop horde servers. I am currently on Area 52 so would love to stay here, but again for the right situation i would transfer to like Illidan, zuljin or high pop horde servers like those.

1 Like

Hi there, Desolation.

Doomforge Brewing could be a fit for you, but we are mostly Alliance. With cross-faction raiding as a reality now, though, this doesn’t matter if you’re OK being a part of the DFB Community rather than the original guild on Proudmoore. You’re of course welcome to join us there, too. It is high population, but again, high population Alliance rather than Horde.

We raid Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:45-9:45pm CST. We have an active Discord community, too. If I can answer any questions or if you might be interested, hit me up on Discord at Calcas#3801.

Amazing Player! Super laid back and relaxed! Super helpful and willing to do keys and help out others when needed <3

Hello, ToadGang is returning, looking for all for Dragonflight.

Rebuilding after the lull that was Shadowlands, roster boss ultimately defeated the guild.
Core has mythic and AOTC exp leading back to MoP/WoD. Keys are ran nightly, but more are always welcome!
Raid days are Wed/Thurs 7-10PM PST

Classes we are looking for:
Mage
Monk(DPS/Heals)
Warlock
Any melee except DH.
Any ranged except Evoker.
Any healers.

Plan is to hit AOTC and then push mythic until we hit a wall. If we get CE, sweet, but we’re not going to sacrifice the atmosphere of the guild just to get a boss number downed.
We hangout in discord every night and most days if enough are on.
Casual/non raiders are also welcome.

Contacts:
Mellish#3220 on discord
Tsu#0666 on discord.

<3 Thank you :slight_smile:

I have an AOTC Focus guild on [H]Tichondrius. Rejected Raiders that will be raiding on Tues/Thurs. 9PM pst- 12AM pst. If those late hours work for you. Hit me up on BNET: iAintDaPlug#1119 We are currently looking for an OT and dps

I appreciate the reply! But looking to go farther than AOTC and as far as possible in mythic!

Still looking btw :slight_smile:

One last bump before bed! Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Thanksgiving bump!

bumpingggggg

Still looking!

Bumpinggggg