Veteran Player Looking to Get Back Into Raiding

Hi All,

I am a long time player (first character was created in Vanilla) and have been playing on and off for every expansion. In TBC I helped start a raid guild and really enjoyed pushing end game content. In Wrath I switched factions and classes and did some raiding on a casual level (mostly fill in when folks weren’t online). Since Wrath, I have spent time derping around, leveling alts (confirmed alt-aholic), doing dungeons, pvp, and some raid finder stuff here and there, but nothing real serious.

I miss being a part of a team. I miss the nerd squeals as you finally down a boss that has given you so much trouble. For someone who puts in as much time as I do, it’s weird to say that I don’t really have any online friends, as I have treated WoW so much as a single player game for the past 5 expansions. I’d like to change that.

Typically at the start of an expansion, I get all my characters ramped up and ready to go and typically hit level cap with all of them within a couple weeks. This time, I’d like to pick a main, and a faction, and hit it hard with a group of like minded folks focuses on normal and heroic raiding. I’d really like to push AotC, but am not real concerned with CE. I would like to raid 2 nights a week, and am in central time zone, so hopefully in that 8-12pm range.

Thanks for your consideration.

1 Like

Hey there, I’m not sure what classes have your interest but we would love to have a ranged! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Turalyon Alliance that has been around since TBC, we raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST. We like to have a fun chill environment to raid in while also getting serious when a boss calls for it, if we sound like what you’re looking for and times/days are fine please feel free to leave an app on our guild site which will be linked in our info - hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

Hey there.

This is exactly why we made our guild.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hello Bralla,

My name is Tega and I am the GM for the Order of Lost Saints, an Alliance PvE Guild. We have room for one more DPS and we would be more than happy to talk to you to see if our Guild may be right for you.

Our goal is to field an intimate but effective Heroic Raid Team for Shadowlands. Raid size will be in the 12-15 person range in order to foster a atmosphere where our members don’t feel like they are simply cogs in a machine. You would be a crucial element of the team not just another number on Alternate Raid Team C. We believe this approach also makes it easier to forge lasting friendships and a sense of camaraderie. Currently we plan on Raiding twice weekly, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 10:30pm EST. We are very patient and expect mistakes to happen, we do expect people to strive to learn their class and the mechanics. We don’t mind wiping often and will never yell at or call out people, as long as we are learning from our mistakes. We don’t have intentions of raiding on mythic difficulty. We are a PvE based Guild so in addition to raiding we will be running quite a few dungeons, etc. on off nights.

Currently, we are not raiding in BfA, we are running dungeons and preparing for Shadowlands. But it is an ideal time to join us and get to know us before the expansion launches. Our raid roster right now has thirteen confirmed players, so we are past the minimum of 12 people though we are reticent to go past 15, we feel 14 would be ideal. In need of ONE more Ranged DPS at the moment. We are located on the Nazgrel/Nesingwary/Vek’nilash server group. If you are interested please either respond to this post or contact me at Tega#1389.

Yours,
Tega

Hello Bralla!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Game Over has a long standing tradition of getting content cleared with the least amount of time involved. We hosted the largest playerbase and the talent pool of Eredar’s alliance. We came to Proudmoore in force and intended to make this our new home, with rapidly bulking numbers and raid teams we host two 20 man mythic raid teams as well as numerous other teams throughout the week to accommodate nearly anyones play-schedule. We have a long history of topping Eredar alliance and now Proudmoore alliance content/progression as well as earning respectable kills/ranks in the US/World Brackets.

We push content hard while enjoying ourselves and keeping a close guild mentality of equal minded players who enjoy one another’s company. We put enjoyment first, but never at the cost of seriousness during progression. We take large pride in NOT sacrificing the close knit feel of a ten man raiding guild, in a 20 man environment. If you want a top-end raiding guild that has a close and active community and plays well with each other, we’re the home for you.

We’re a semi hardcore raiding guild, hosting a 3 raid day schedule weekly (Less on farm), our times are as follows : 8:00 - 12:00 (EST) Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. (More time involving Sunday(optional)/extra effort on first few weeks of content)

Youtube channel is Game Over and updated quite frequently.
`All guild updates and announcements are made through our Discord
Apply on our Discord @ goo.gl/NLx2vp
You can also find us on Twitch - streaming all of our raids and activities.

We host Discord/Mumble, Livestream all raids, have videos for every boss and every achievement we do/have done, as well as a large amount of fringe benefits to our members not offered by many guilds.
For contact based on recruitment, OR sales of mythics/heroics, and other varients, contact Nudist GM(bnet) @ Nudist#1382 or Discord Sinful#7252 (assist) Tamizzle#1456 BNET or Renee#11536 or Discord Renee#1685.

We are currently in high need of the following classes for SL Mythic raiding progression:

demon (hunter): high

our application links can be found on WoW progress or reply below for application information

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some DPS headed into shadowlands. We’re AOtC and KSM. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hi there! I have a feeling we are exactly what you’re looking for! Please take a second to read below, and if you’re interested, reach out. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS with Tank Off Spec

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

We fit in your time slot and try to be social!!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894