Veteran Player Looking For Guild

Veteran Raider and M+ enthusiast looking for a new guild for the end of Dragonflight and up to the War Within. I’m an AOTC Raider, missing only the last raid of Shadowlands because well Shadowlands. I regularly achieve KSM. I’ve experienced Mythic raiding in the past but I’m not trying to be sweaty and going for CE or anything like that. The raid days don’t exactly matter to me but the times are a different matter. I’m looking for anything that starts at 9 P.M. Eastern at the earliest. Later is fine.

My current main is Fury Warrior—482 ilevel. I’m likely looking to switch that up going into Season 4. The classes that I have high knowledge of are Warrior, Paladin, Shaman, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, and Hunter. I’m geared for all of the aforementioned that have a tank OS, except DK. I do not heal.

I have medium knowledge of Evoker, Rogue, and Mage. The remaining classes I either don’t play or don’t have enough knowledge to add to the list as a possibility to play.

I’m looking for a guild with a mature environment that wants to down bosses and have a good time doing it. A reply here on the forums or a message on Discord at dominuscronos are the preferred ways to tell me what you’re all about and have a conversation about expectations. Thank you.

Guild & Server: Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Sunday | 7pm - 10pm PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression : 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M ATDH
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Raid Role Needs: All DPS classes welcome (Be aware, we are heavy on Paladin’s!)

Meowdy! You’re looking for a Guild?! We’re an adult oriented AOTC/M+/Social Guild that are looking to add friendly new faces to our already active Roster! We have a diverse community with an active discord.

We have 2 Rules: Don’t be toxic and have fun!

• Weekly Heroic/Normal Raid
  • Weekly Guild Achievements
  • Weekly Guild Events (Xmogs, Mount Farms, PvP)
  • Very Active Discord

Current Guild Raid Prog: 9/9H 1/9M

Raid Team needs:
Tanks - Tank Spots are starting to open up
Healers - Healer Spots are starting to open up
Melee DPS - All Classes Welcome
Ranged DPS - All classes welcome (Bonus points for Ele Shaman or Mage)

Note, We are currently Completing Heroic Raid in one day on Friday’s, but when we’re progging Raid it’s Friday/Sunday

M+ Keys – Recruiting all classes/specs for M+ keys. We have an active Keys community as well!

DM me on Discord if you’re interested: Raemynn

Hi Cronos, we could use another able body on our team. We are not a CE push guild but we do like to try and go as far as we can on a more relaxed push. If CE is in the cards, then cool. If not, whatever. Not super sweaty… just a tiny bit now and then :slight_smile:

More info about who we are and what we expect in the link below. Hit me up if interested. Thanks!

Hit us up!

Immortal paradox is looking for DPS for out heroic raid team give me a shout and let’s chat. BN scudder80#1206

Hey there,

Our guild Enshadowed is currently recruiting for Season 4 and beyond I attached our current forum post that stresses what we are all about and includes our contact info. I also sent you a request in discord. Happy hunting!

Hello! I noticed you were looking for a Raiding Guild. We are [Two Camels in a Tiny Car] on Zul’jin and are currently recruiting players that have positive attitudes and want to progress and have fun while raiding. A few of us have been together for 10+ years

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs 10 PM EST-1 AM EST

Progression: 4/9M Amird, 4/9M Abberus, 3/8M Vault, AoTC in previous expansions and a few mythic kills every tier. If you’re interested, feel free to let me know and we can get moving forward!

Hi there Cronowar! I 'd love to talk to you more about my guild! Fri/Sat raids starting @ 11pm EST - 2am EST. Message me on discord or add me to bnnet! Thanks!