Veteran player looking for Guild

Hello, I’m returning after a long break for Season 4 and Dragonflight. I am seeking a guild that does AoTC and M+ groups. I have played WoW since 2009 and have experience in Normal/Heroic raiding as all roles but primarily DPS and Healing over the years. I enjoy being versatile in my roles and am happy to be flexible to help my team succeed. I’m East Coast time zone, and willing to roll either faction and any server. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey Jesyka!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hi Jesyka!
Liberate Bananas is a newly formed guild on Area 52 with AOTC/3kio lead currently recruiting to fill out our core raid team! We’re looking for fun individuals who like to joke around but still progress at a competitive level. If you’re into keys we have that covered as well! Sense of humor and self awareness are required.

Our core team is made up of knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through heroic raids and push into mythic content with a dedicated, reliable group. The raid environment is to improve with each pull, as players, but also as a team. We hope to communicate our goals and take criticism in a professional, progressive way to better the entirety of the guild. Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated.

What We Offer:

• A stable guild environment
  • Full bank support: Repairs, enchants, flasks, food, gems, pots, etc.
  • Mythic+ groups
  • If you have fun playing an “off-meta” spec and can perform well then we’re perfectly fine with that, people matter more than class choice!

General requirements:

• Willingness to work collaboratively and promote self-improvement and give/take constructive criticism
  • Regular attendance required for progression
  • Ability to use Discord
  • Use the absences channel to communicate schedule changes
  • Have all needed addons (WeakAuras, DBM/BigWigs)

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

Any classes and specs will be considered

DPS

• Warrior
  • Mage
  • Priest

Contacts:

Sylph (Discord: Em#9262)

Sweet (Discord:swe3tkisa#9944 )

Hey Jesyka, we could be a good fit for you if our times line up with yours.

Check out the spam below and let me know if you would like to chat more.

The Unmentionables of Hyjal (Horde) is looking for excellent players. We took a break off this tier from Mythic, but are looking to get back into the swing of things for 10.0. S4 is going to be weird, but should be fun. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and pushing as far as we can as a group in Mythic. Leadership team has multiple CE achievements and like to foster a fun, rewarding environment while trying to improve and push further each tier. We are open to cross faction raiders.

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm - 9:00pm PST

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps with good attitudes and personality. Sorry no healing or tanking spots at this time.

About Us:

Our goals are simple: We want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust.Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign.

What we offer:

• An inclusive community where you can grow as a player.
  • A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.
  • A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.
  • A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.
  • Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.
  • Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.
  • Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:
Discord: Cercie#2308 or r3con#4078

Hey! We run mythic plus daily and we raid for AoTC each tier. Looking for more for the fated raids now. Always looking for new friends!

Our raid lead is leaving to pursue more IRL stuff and we are in need of a new raid lead for the new Fated raids. We are an AoTC guild. Also looking to add to roster for current raid team. Reach out to me on battle.net Auburn#11617 or Towelie#11380. Or join our discord.gg/strikeforce!

Main Raid
Saturday 8:00 - 11:00PM EST
Sunday 8:00 - 10:00PM EST (During progression)

Alt Raid
Wednesday 8PM EST

Not a raider?
Outside of our raid teams, we are also recruiting anyone who is just looking for a social home. We’re also recruiting mythic+ focused players so we can have a solid roster of people to do mythic+ dungeons with.

About
Strike Force is looking for more to flesh out our rosters for heroic weekend raiding and mythic+. We’re a guild who’s been around for 20+ years in many games over the years. We like to get things done while having fun and enjoying the game.

Contacts
Auburn#11617 on BattleNet (Main recruitment contact)
Towelie#11380 on BattleNet (Main recruitment contact)

Hello! We are recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight. We’re an active raiding/M+ guild, and hope to cultivate a fun and social atmosphere!

About Us
Newly formed raiding guild with seasoned Mythic raiding leadership. We are rapidly growing with the goal of pushing through Heroic AoTC and progressing into Mythic. We will be starting raid as of this week!

Our Raid Times

• Friday from 6pm - 9pm PST (Mandatory)
  • Saturday from 6pm - 9pm PST (Mandatory)
  • We take a 10 minute break in the middle of our raid
  • Most consumables are provided by leadership

Recruitment Needs
We are open to any roles and specifically looking for the following classes:

• Mage
  • DH
  • DK
  • Warrior
  • Priest

Requirements

• 18+ years old
  • Commitment to both days
  • Active and consistently running M+ keys (we require a minimum of one 15+ key per week with a recommendation of four keys to maximize your vault options.)
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Good attendance and shows up to raid on time

Contact
ʚ 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼 ɞ#8843 on Discord / moshgoddess#1375 on BNET

Hello! If your still looking, this is
a link to our guild spam! feel free to add me on discord Byndi#5161 [A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Late Night Heroic AOTC Progression Team(and more!) Recruiting for DF! - #3

Hello Jesyka

I am A recruitment Officer for Casual Carnage (Illidan-Horde)

We are a social guild that formed to create a fun community for wow and any
other games people play (League Of Legends, valorant and Among us are a couple games some of us often play)

With the end of season 3 we got to 11/11 normal and 7/11 heroic!
We plan to start Fated Raids begining 8/09/22.
As the guild name suggests we are super casual with raiding so we are not in a rush to clear content this expansion just doing it for fun!
We raid tuesday and thursday every week raid times are 7-9 server time (Cst) there is no obligation for anyone to be there just doing it for fun times.
We are currently needing any dps (prefer range but any will do).

We do love doing keys though we have many people that like to push for ksm

Our discord is normally pretty active in the vc and text channels.
We just like to goof around and have a good time.

If you would like to hear more about us or are interested in joining add me on discord or bnet and message me!

Gold – Bnet: GoldenSmurf#11774 Discord: Goldy#8319

Hey Jesyka,

I think you sound like a perfect fit in my guild The Legal Bananas on Alliance Stormrage! We are def looking for flex players & need more healers/ranged dps! Also, I have a thing for lady pandas lol, they’re so stinking cuuuuute!

Here is my recruitment spam for you to learn more:

Please give me a shout on discord if you have any questions: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to hear from you! I hope you have an amazing rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

Thank you for the replies everyone! I’ve found a guild home, I appreciate you all reaching out!

Looking for DPS or heals for our Saturday raid group through S4 and DF

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

add me on discord: BJB#0407 lets chat