Veteran player looking for active guild

Hey all! long time player just coming back for Shadowlands

Took about a 10 month break after BFA came out. just wasnt the expansion for me. i like that WOW is looking to rehash the game. squishing everyone back down to 50 sounds to me like full on restart. which i felt was needed. So im back and looking for a good guild have some fun with.

would like to find a guild that is actually focused on raiding and pvp. not really mythics. Mythics have never really been my thing as i used to play WOW when the only thing to do was dungeons so not looking to repeat dungeons over and over again each day.

1 Like

Hey Martek, we are a small but growing guild that is filling in the time waiting for Shadowlands by PvPing (Arenas, Random BGs, and hopefully soon Rated BGS). We are also running mythics to gear and teach newcomers playing style to get them ready for new instances and raiding in Shadowlands.

Give our GM a shout.

1 Like

Hi Martek,

We are looking to fill out our dps ranks in Shadowlands for AOTC and then CE Raiding. We raid Wednesdays 7-9PM CST and Saturday 7-10 CST. I have attached a link to our full guild post, check it out if interested.

1 Like

Hi Martek! We are a new guild of returning raiders with CE focus for SL. I have linked the recruitment page below, let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies everyone!!

I found out a buddy of mine is still playing so we are looking to link up. he mains a priest (healer). Figuring out when we can raid thats why i havent inquired anymore from any of you. im waiting to see when a good time for him to raid is

hey buddy! Would love to talk to you and your friend about potentially joining! give me a shout!

Tattedmatt#1860

1 Like