Veteran Player LF Progressing Raid Guild

Main – Holy Paladin
Alt – Druid

About me – I use to run a guild called Enlighten many years ago and we would clear all heroic content until Mist was released. Since then I haven’t played much but the virus has gotten me back in the game. Our old team has disbanded and I am looking for a new team to join. I have very little aspirations to re-ignite my old guild. Here at the things I am looking for in a new guild.

1. Respectful people that includes
    a. No racism
    b. No prolific cursing
    c. No shouting
    d. Vent/Discord mostly quite during raid time with only RL talking

2. Adults Only

3. 2 night a week raid times with 3rd maybe optional

I am willing to level alts, which I have many to suit the needs of the guild. My main toon for the most part has always been a tank. I can tank or go ret for situations needed. My Druid alt can be ready to go very quickly.

Please contact me in game at Lamontiego#1554

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi ([H] casual guild looking for more members! )
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704

Hello Lamontiego! HordeCore is currently recruiting new members for our guild! We are 11/12H and once we clear heroic were getting a team for mythic. But we do many other activities than raiding including; M+ every day, PVP, warfronts, lots of leveling, and we have some random events thrown in every week to spice it up. We have a very active guild (peak hours 20-30 people) with many people online early and late into the night. With that we have a very active discord and we do follow the guidelines you were looking for. Here is our recruitment post! Let me know if you are interested.

Hello! [H] < HordeCore > Tichondrius is a Semi-Hardcore Heroic raiding guild. Once we clear Heroic, we will be moving onto Mythic Ny’alotha. We raid 3 days per week. In Ny’alotha, we’re 11/12H, 11/12N.

We Raid:
Friday - Normal Ny’alotha Alt Run or Heroic/Mythic EP
Saturday & Sunday - Heroic Ny’alotha
8:00-11:00 PST/Server
Invites go out 30 minutes prior to the start.
We have 1 break for 5 minutes at 9:30 Server, halfway through the raid time.

Our team is relaxed, we have fun, joking and laughing while we progress through the raid. Our goal is to get into Mythic this raid tier, (We will start after we clear heroic).

Our demographic is the early 20s to 30s.
Note, we are an 18+ guild.

What we’re looking for:
Tank: None
Healers: Resto Shaman
MELE DPS: Unholy DK
RANGED DPS: Fire Mage, Shadow Priest, and Boomy Druid

Heroic Minimum Raid Requirements:
Cloak Level - 12
Heart Level - 80
Item Level - 460
At least 45-50k sustained DPS

Other than Raiding, we push M+ weekly and PVP. Here is our weekly calendar.

Monday : Mythic+ Push Night (Opt)
Tuesday : Mythic + Push Night (Opt)
Wednesday : Alt Leveling Night (Opt)
Thursday : Warfront if up, otherwise free night (Opt)
Friday : Normal Alt Raid (Opt/Suggested for Trial Raiders)
Saturday : Heroic Raid (Required for Trial Raiders)
Sunday : Heroic Raid (Required for Trial Raiders)
If you are interested in joining, have any questions, or want to chat, here are the best ways to contact us.

If you want to join our discord channel, the code is below.

ekJNWKC

Recruitment and Discord Officer
Bnet - Maplemurlock#1956
Discord - Dawnslaÿer/Mùnk#0257

Guild Master
Bnet - Meatshield#11770
Discord - Beefy#2889

Raid Lead / Raid Officer
Bnet - Pfftweown#1238
Discord - pfftweown#7841

@ Antiquated - Sounds like you guys are just getting started up again. For me to join, I would have to faction change and server transfer. If your serious about wanting to have a guild of your own. I would lend you mine on Korgath or Join up with - Didactic - which was the guild that taught me so much about raiding and I am still friends with many players of old there. Both these guilds are dormant but have a long history of accomplishments. I would counsel and advise on how to achieve objectives, how to max out a team, how to provide loot distribution systems, and much more. It’s very difficult to start from scratch and it’s not something I would want to do but if someone wanted to do the work, I could provide a decade worth of advice. I know this is probably something you wouldn’t consider so I do with you the best of luck.