Veteran player LF Guild

My mains are currently on Undermine/Alvilmar, Warlock - ilvl 450, Hunter - 442 and Druid (too low to mention but starting work on her now), previous expac raid healer.

I’m looking for a group of family-friendly players who value playing together, no cliques, no BS. I’d like to see end-game raid content (not LFR) before this expansion is over. My old raid team fell apart some time ago. I’d also like to enjoy mythic+ content with a capable crew.

Available to raid most evenings Eastern time, 2-3 times a week.

Please connect with me in game, Saberin, Salinia or Daxena (Undermine)

Hey I have a horde guild that is 4/12 ( .2% on Shad) TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern raid time. LMK if you want to discuss further in detail add me on BNET Rawra#1290

Hello there Daxenna, if you might be interested in going horde I would love to chat with you a bit about my family Chaos Manifesto on the Eredar server cluster.
If this could be of some interest to you please feel free to add my btag: Kitsune#1784 or my Discord : Sinafay#3443. Thank you and I hope to hear from you.

Come hit us up! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Define “family-friendly”… We are an adult only (21+) guild that understands real life comes first but, our chat is definitely not “family-friendly”. So if you’re not put off by that, I’d love to talk to you about your warlock. We raid Tues/Thurs 10-1est on Sargeras, currently 12/12H and just looking for a couple more people to help us push into mythic. If you’d like to chat or set up a trial for tomorrow, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Join & become part of the family in Found a Green Quest. FaGQ is looking for people who can dedicate 3 1/2 hours on Friday & Saturday evenings. We’re a Horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community located on Zul’jin. We’d like experienced players but what we need the most are people commited to help us progress into new content.
We use Discord and can help you set it up. You don’t need a mic, but we will require you to listen in during raids. We do require Deadly Boss Mods or bigwigs for all raid encounters. Currently our guild/community is 11/12 Normal 4/12 Heroic Nyo’lotha, and we’re
looking to progress to Heroic Nyo’lotha quickly with your help & patience. We also complete mythic keystones on Monday & Tuesday evenings. Send a message to a FaGQ officer ingame for more details!

Thank you for your time!
Kiuayoukai
FaGQ Recruitment Officer

Contact info
In game recruitment: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin
Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

@mindtemptres Thank you for your response, my toons are all Alliance side. I’m considering moving one over to horde, it seems the majority of responses are from hoprde guilds. Always being an alliance player will be an interesting learning curve.

I have a 19 yr old son that will likely want to follow at some point, they aren’t kids anymore… Let me give it some thought, i’d have to transfer to the realm. Appreciate the response, i’ll get back in a day or so.

Hi there! We would love to have you (and your son too!) if we sound like a good fit! is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst , have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search

Well if you would like to discuss further add my bnet :smiley:

Thanks so much for your reply. I’ll add your battletag and we can continue the discussion.

We have raided every week as a guild for 3.5 years now . Tues is mythic 1/12 Wed Heroic full clear every week 845 PM Est for about 2.5-3 hours tops . Great Group my son in college is raid leader (He grew up with this game) . Discord Horse#5014 GM of Braveheart Mok’Nathal connected US Silvermoon . Check us out on raiderio, warcraftlogs, wowprogress etc …Always looking for a capable Warlock

Thanks Horse. I will probably need to gear up a bit with the heroic group before being to pull my weight with the Mythic run. I’ll connect with you tomorrow.

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 11/12 Heroic. We are accepting all classes but really are in need of dps. We raid Tuesday & Friday nights at 9pm est.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Thanks everyone for your responses, I appreciate having options and have decided to join one of the respondents guilds.

Progression
3/12M Nyalotha

RAID TIMES (CST)
TUE & WED 6-10pm

Currently aiming for CE in Ny’alotha!! Always recruiting strong players!

Recruiting:
Tank : Monk
Ranged DPS: All
Melee DPS: All

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots, runes and vantus. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression.

Contact me any time. Chlorish#1277