Veteran player LF guild

hilovekenn,

<Riot> is a guild recruiting for heroic to create a solid mythic raid team. We have a focused, yet fun and friendly raiding environment. We have a very dedicated group and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on server. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on all difficulties.

History:

<Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing and most successful raiding guilds on Gorefiend. We are looking to recruit loyal and dedicated players in Sargeras to achieve that success.

Progression:

• 1/11 Mythic Battle of Dazar’Alor

• Recruitment Needs: All classes

• Evening Raiding Days/Times (2 nights):

• Tuesday/Wednesday - 8 pm -11pm (CST) / 9 pm - 12 am (EST) - subject to end hour early as needed for easy nights!

• Optional Saturday / Mythic + runs.

Requirements:

• We need dependable raiders.

• Must be a team player. No world beaters.

• We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.

• We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we’re committed to 2 nights of raiding content.

• We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.

• For normal content, we use personal loot. For heroics/mythics, we may use RCLootcouncil for loot that no one needs.

• Decent endgame raiding experience required.

• We use Discord.

If you’re interested, please direct questions can be directed to Zpriten / zpriten#11739 or Jericomb/ Travis#1573.

Welcome back to the game! My guild sounds like a good fit for you. We’re fairly casual and just want to raid and do content together. Currently our progress is 4/9H and we’d like to clear it to get our AOTC. We raid T/W/Th 8:30pm EST to 11pm EST. Add me on bnet Ysosrslawl#1721

Hi Ilovekenn
I’m glad Kenn’s getting some love =) We’re a 2 night raiding guild - Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time).

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY
Last night we 19 personed the raid =(

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…
For the right person we’d consider helping out with server transfers.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929

Hi Ilovekenn,

If you’re looking for a very active and friendly community, that’s definitely Arondight! Arondight is a Heroic raid guild, but we’re also semi-casual. It means that we are casual, but we also push a lot of content. We are very active in Discord. Tuesdays & Thursdays are Heroic raid @ 9-11:30 PM PST. We’re on the realm, Lightbringer. We do holidays contests, even Movie Nights for those interested!

You can add me on Btag, if you have any questions: Fade#1851

If you would be willing to be horde we sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 4/9 H BoD

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST