Veteran player LF guild Zul’jin

Hi there! As the title says, long time player looking for new home. I’m a “dad” gamer in search of a great group of people that actually have a sense of community, enjoy playing with each other and have a great time in raid, M+, etc.
Looking for raid time 7:30 PM Central or after, days are mostly flexible. Main currently is a 394 rogue, but I have a ton of alts I can easily gear/level if something in particular is sought after!
I’m not looking at pushing CE or anything, I don’t have the time to commit (unless it’s a super focused group that can pull that off in 6ish hours a week). So AOTC or thereabouts is really what I’d like, but I’m even open to more laid back than that if it’s the right fit socially. Really, I’m just looking for a place that actually has/builds relationships with their members, and plays the game together when they can instead of being ignored in chat while pugging.

Hey, If you are up for transferring, come check us out. Older crowd, most of us have families so we understand the RL grind. Laid back/casual environment. Let me know!

I’d prefer to stay on ZJ as I have a ton of alts for professions, but I’ll consider it!

Hi Kearneytrust!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Kira or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Lexiii#1872
Battlenet- LexiRenee#1472
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

We are on ZJ, add me on BNET lets see if its a good fit!

Heifinator#1433

or add me :smiley: Aerbax#11297

Hey! I’m beginning to create an entirely new guild, but for now, I’m just recruiting individuals into a cross server/faction community so everyone can play together and such until we have enough of a group for everyone to invest in coming together. If you’d like to chat more or at least check it out in game, you can add me: Alamerius#1482

Plans for raiding will be either Fri/Sat 2 hours, starting around 8:30 EST, or maybe Saturday only around 8EST to 11EST

Exact raid times will depend on membership. Days are necessity