(A) 401 Elemental Shaman Back From Hiatus

Hello,

I’ve been playing on multiple characters since the end of Vanilla (I do not plan on playing Classic).

The first raid I ever participated in was Naxxramas 25 man (WotLK), and I raided all the way through to ICC 25 man, and cleared it on normal pre-nerf.

I got into heroic raiding in Cataclysm, and ended the expansion by being on one of the top guilds on Bleeding Hollow and going 8/8 in H Dragon Soul.

I continued to raid Heroic until the release of Mythic difficulty. During that time, I had to start taking care of real life responsibilities, so I willingly stepped down to Heroic raiding and took things fairly casually.

Fast forward to BFA: I was 4th on my server to hit level 120 (Druid), and I raided heroic Uldir. Due to medical complications, I had to leave my family (guild), and quit for many months.

I am now healthy and back on the game. I’ve always wanted to play Ele Shaman, so I made one and hit 120 about 30 hours ago. As you can see, I’m doing EVERYTHING I can to catch up and try to gear. Currently 401 iLvl.

I am looking for a guild that has a tight community and runs M+'s often. Raiding is just a plus. If you have a raid team, wonderful, but I cannot commit to any type of schedule. I do, however, look forward to joining a semi-competitive M+ team and pushing huge keys.

My work schedule is very hectic and random. Mondays and Thursdays seem to work best. Regardless, if I can find the right fit and raiding is a requirement, I can request the raid hours off from work. Until then, I’d love to have the option of joining early and running M+'s and getting acquainted.

I AM NOT WILLING TO CHANGE FACTIONS. SORRY!

I know what it takes to be punctual and prepared during raid times, and how important it is to research your class and min/max your character. I may not want to raid Mythic, but I still strive to be the best player I can be with the resources provided.

I look forward to speaking with you in Discord and reading your advertisements.

Thanks so much in advance!

Bnet
Evangelist#11286

Discord
Evangelist#4851

Hey, Sweatshirt! No Place Like Gnome on Dalaran could use a Shaman for our raid team. I have added you on bnet. I look forward to talking to you! Here is our recruitment post for the meantime:

No Place Like Gnome of Dalaran [A] is a social guild with active members. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset (AotC each tier during BoD), run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more! We are actively recruiting new members for our raid team to fill out our roster for Eternal Palace. We are currently:
8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
9/9 H, 1/9M BoD
2/2H CoS
3/8H EP
and looking to continue our AOTC streak with EP!

Raid Days/Times: Friday and Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am EST (server time)

Current Raid Needs: If you aren’t a class/spec that we are currently looking for but think we would be a good fit, please send a message! We are currently in the works of adding another raid night to our lineup and we will be recruiting people to help fill out the roster for that night soon!
Tank (highest priority)
rDPS (Mage - high priority, Shaman - moderate priority)
mDPS (lower priority)
heals (lowest priority)

M+ Needs: ALL, though tanks and healers are our current highest priority

Not interested in raiding or M+? No problem! Casual members are always welcome!

Message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376

Hey there, Sweatshirt!

Our guild is 7/8 N and will be poking at Azshara N tonight. We are looking for a few more folks to round out our numbers for this tier. We clear Heroic at our own pace, while aiming for AOTC each tier. We raid two nights a week, M/Th 9-11 pm CST. We also have a handful of folks that run m+ on off nights and weekends, we shoot for a +10 clear as well for the weekly chest. With that said, our focus is enjoying playing the game with each other!

Here’s a link to our recruitment post, please reach out to ennui#1686 or bender#1870 for more info.

Bumping for a couple more options <3

Hi Sweat! If you would be open to a server transfer we would love to have you join us! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst, have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Bumping for huge edit