Veteran player LF active weekend guild on Illidan[H] or Stormrage[A]

Hey y’all, looking for a guild to call home and build lasting friendships. First, what situation I’m lookin’ for, and then a bit about me (so you don’t feel like you’re inviting some rando to the guild).

LF Weekend Guild: M+ is a must; Prefer to have a PvP group as well. Raiding is cool too, but my times each week fluctuate quite a bit. Hoping to find somewhere other players are active and spend time conversing and shootin’ the bull as well. Needs to be mostly adults though, or at minimum, mature players.

Side note: Alliance side I have a 60 MM Hunter, Enh/RSham, Havoc DH, HPriest. Horde side I have a 60 Prot Pally and Guardiain/RDruid. Also have a 60 Rogue that I could use for PvP, but would need coaching with that char.

About me: I started playing in TBC, played thru Cata, took off MoP. Came back in WoD, until BfA. Have been in and out in Shadowlands. I’ve enjoyed the gameplay this expac but super disappointed with the story. I play some weeknights (not consistent on a weeknight though). Friday and Saturday nights are when I’m free. I work ~70hrs per week, my free time is valuable, and I’d really enjoy spending it with players who are fun to be around. I don’t like engaging in political slander. I play WoW to get away from the drama of the real world and I quite enjoy it.

Let me know if it sounds like I would mesh well with your guild!

BigMidget#11125

1 Like

I’m looking for something similar but Alliance only

Hey Jarlaxxle! We are a new guild and trying to build something very similar to what you’re describing. Our raid times are weekday, but we are certainly looking to have an active M+ community. Thought I’d drop you a line and please reach out to talk!

damdifino#5943 (Discord)
Subst#5741 (Discord)

Also please see my post below.

Hello jarlaxxle

I am A recruitment Officer for Casual Carnage (Illidan-Horde)

We are a social guild that formed to create a fun community for wow and any
other games people play (League Of Legends and Among us are a couple games some of us often play)

We have recently started to raid and have gotten to 8/11 normal!
As the guild name suggests we are super casual with raiding so we are not in a rush to clear content this expansion just doing it for fun!
We raid saturday and monday every week raid times are 7-9 server time (Cst) there is no obligation for anyone to be there just doing it for fun times.
We are currently needing a healer and any dps.

We do love doing keys though he have a few people with ksm and some getting close to it.

Our discord is normally pretty active in the vc and text channels.
We just like to goof around and have a good time.

If you were wanting to specifically to go alliance our discord and community In Game are always open and we have a alliance guild on stormrage meant for alts because thats where alot of us came from.

If you would like to hear more about us or are interested in joining add me on discord or bnet and message me!

Gold – Bnet: GoldenSmurf#11774 Discord: Goldy#8319

Hey Jarlaxxle,

My new, social guild “The Legal Bananas” is on Stormrage (alliance) & is always looking for more friends to come chat with us & have some fun! We’re an 18+, lgbtq friendly guild. We run mythics on Mondays, we’re going to start raiding in July (prob normal only) & we run fun runs (tmog runs) on Saturday evenings. Typically there are people in voice chat. Trying to keep active members in the guild/discord cause I really don’t want the guild to become a parking lot for peoples alts they never log onto! If interested in learning more, please DM on discord: FluffyPanda#6738 :heart:

Hope to hear from you soon!

P.S. We want to someday have an RBG team but have no one offering to lead it at the moment, but hope to someday!