Veteran Horde player LF an [Alliance] guild in Pagle to start a new WoW adventure!

Hello,

I used to be a Horde player that played on classic, Legion and BoA content. I’m not what you call a hardcore player but I have decent skills enough to play through most content.

I’m an experienced MMO player and played games like EverQuest, EverQuest II, EVE Online, Star Wars The Old Republic, Asheron’s Call, Age of Conan, Dark Age of Camelot and of course, WoW.

I’m looking for an Alliance guild on Pagle that is more laid back than most, and that isn’t interested in plowing through the content of Classic so it can be the best and the baddest guild in a span of a couple of months. I want to take my time and enjoy the game before I hit the level cap.

Other things I’m looking for in a guild is good conversation in the discord channel, and people who help others with quests, crafting and other such ventures. I would like to try raiding as well. I have raided before in WoW and other MMOs so I’m not unfamiliar with raid mechanics in a lot of games, usually a quick lowdown of a fight is all I require for a new fight.

I would also like to do some group PVP, but I’m rather inexperienced with PVP.

Lastly I’m looking for mature players around my age group (40 years old), I can handle other players from different demographics, but I can’t stand gossip, hate , and drama, and I feel that the older crowd is a little more laid back when it comes to this.

If you got this far in my post, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to read it. I know its a fairly long post for just one person. If you think I would be a good addition to your guild, drop me a reply and I’ll be sure to respond it, and don’t forget to answer why I would make a good addition.

PS: Pagle is the server I chose, but I can move to another one NP, I just want to make sure its PvE Eastern.

Ill throw my guild into the mix. <Darkness> Pagle [A] PvE Weekend Raiding Guild 8:30pm EST Start

We are a casual raiding guild that takes raiding seriously. I am keeping the guild topped out to a maximum of 60 players but would prefer 50 active.

I can be reached via dm here, on that post, Discord via Pizzalicious#3878 or Bnet Pizzalicious#1927