Veteran Holy Paladin (AOTC) Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild

Hey everyone!

I’m a Holy Paladin main (hunter alt) looking for a solid mythic raiding guild (shadowlands roster + bfa time kill). I’m a committed player who has done mythic raiding in the past and take schedules and resources (pre-pots, augs, etc) seriously! You can count on me to show up, every time, prepared for raids and do big heals :slight_smile:

We all can’t wait for shadowlands and I plan on sprinting and gearing up right from the start. I’m a PDT timezone player and can raid anytime after 5pm PST (8pm EST). If you feel that I would be a good addition to your guild please let me know!

PST
I am willing to play both Horde and Alliance (currently Horde, will race change for the right guild).

Thanks for checking me out and let me know!

add my btag airbourne88#1885

Hey there!!

If you end up being interested in a little more casual flavor of mythic, I think we could be a good fit for you- it sounds like our attitudes and ideals would mesh well :slight_smile:

Our guild is Intense Intents in Tents- if the name hasn’t given it away, we kind of have a thing for puns. We’re a pretty chill group comprised primarily of working adults/students. While we could be considered a casual and goofy bunch, we still take what we do seriously and buckle down when it’s time to pull, and have fun doing it.

We’re looking to get back into some casual mythic for Shadowlands; while we may not make it all the way to CE, we enjoy the thrill of pushing as far as we possibly can into Mythic content, without the stress that comes with the typical CE grind. The well-being and enjoyment of our raiders is a priority.

Raid times are:
Wednesday & Thursday 8-11pm PST
Friday 8-11 pm PST (optional fun run/alt run)

We are currently 12/12 H for Ny’alotha
(and were 8/8H for EP, 1/2 H for CoS, 1/9 M for BoD, and 2/8 M for Uldir.)

Not interested in our typical raiding schedule?
We’re always looking for new friends for our Friday Night Fun Runs (aka goofy alt run that may or may not involve drunken shenanigans) or general guild activities, including but not limited to M+, PvP, achievements/transmog, and more!

Interested, or maybe you have some questions? No problem! I can be reached at Murryblue#1461 (discord.) or Phes#11476 (bnet).

Bump - pref an ally guild!

Hello I am reaching out from a mythic guild Allanice on sargeras. Guild name is No Turning Back. We raid tue/wed 720-1030cst. We are looking for a hpally for our roster please reach out if interested and I will gladly give you more info. Ash#11430

Hey Bravobitcoin! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there Bravobitcoin, we are building a team for Shadowlands that is going to be CE focused. We raid Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST, Friday: 9pm - 12:30pm EST. If you have any questions feel free to add us on btag. I will also leave our recruitment post below for you to check out and see if it is a fit!!

Hello! Inspect Raiding is an alliance mythic raiding guild based on Sargeras recruiting ranged dps, healers and an offspec tank. The players of the guild have 7/7 M uldir 9/9 M BoD and 8/8 M Palace. This is a guild that will full clear mythic, we are looking for players with a large amount of mythic experience. Raiding spots will be competitive. Benching can happen due to performance or composition. A majority of the players come from twitch.tv/dailymafia and have raided together for 6 years. This is a newly formed guild from the community with the goal being to clear mythic every tier. Our current raid times are looking to be 8:30pm est till midnight Monday and Wednesday. We will also raid Friday for the first couple weeks of the tier to speed up progression. Which will turn into an Optional offnight heroic afterwards. We have several groups of high M+ players and arena and BG players. For more questions or an interest to join message me on discord Noah#5402

bumping bump bump

v3n0m#1637 let’s chat! [A]Stormrage

ok added you :slight_smile:

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a solid healer headed into shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello Bravo!

My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands. We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge, and Casual Mythic Teams. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you:

Team Needs:

Team Taco:
Casual Mythic Progression (I.E. will progress through Heroic Raid, then hit Mythic and progress as possible)
Tue/Thurs: 6:00PM - 9:00PM Server time (PST)

Recruiting:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers (Non-priest)
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Also, there maybe spots available for leadership on this team if you are interested in assisting the running of it.

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kazeth - RL for Tenacity (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hey there! Despair of Thrall Horde side is in IMMEDIATE need of a Holy Paladin for the remainder of the tier as well as Shadowlands.

12/12M CE formed in 2007.
Tues, Weds, Thurs 8-11 EST

Add me if you’d like to chat.
BT - Scrubcat#1271
Discord - Scrubcat#5694