Veteran CE Raider LF SL Semi-Hardcore Raid Guild

Long time raider looking for new team to go into SL and hopefully much further with. Looking for long drama guild, preferably horde side that raids between the hours of 9pm and 1am EST. Don’t have much flexibility outside those hours due to work but open to whatever days. Plan to main Rogue in SL but will keep raid ready alt for compositional flexibility.

About Me: Have been raiding since BC at a current content level and running hardmodes since they became a thing in Ulduar. Have knocked down most all endgame content since with a 18 month break between end of Legion and start of Eternal Palace when my wife got pregnant with our child. Now looking for long term home for SL and hopefully beyond after completing 7/8 M EP and 12/12M Nya. Keep close to 100% attendance and show up 15 minutes early, prepared for raid with consumables and knowledge of both current encounter, next planned encounter, and my role / class.

About You: Looking for low drama semi hardcore guild that has aspirations of finishing endgame content with teamwork, positive vibes, and no toxic cliques / personalities.

Feel free to leave your spam here, contact me at mynucka1788#1532 on BNET or Raveneffect#8004 on discord.

Thanks to all for reading and happy raiding to all.

I’ll send you a message on discord, I think you might fit in nicely with us and our times should fit you perfectly. Hopefully we’re a good team for you, but if not, I wish you luck regardless in SL!

Here’s our copypasta…

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no mythic!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF

We have ranged spots available

If you have any weekend availability, we could be a fit for you.

Split is a weekend mythic raiding guild on Mal’Ganis.

Hours: Fri - Sat 10:00pm -1:00am EST

Leadership is currently 12/12m and all members have CE experience dating back to Cata. We currently have an opening for an outstanding rogue.

We are not actively raiding this tier and are taking a slow, methodical approach to recruiting. If any of the sparks your interest, please send me a request on Discord.

Elms#2120

Good luck in your search.

Hello! I’m the RL of Supergroup One Shot on Stormreaver. If you’re looking to continue mythic raiding, we’re not right for you. But if you want semi-hardcore AotC and mythic+ with CE-caliber players, we could be a good fit.

We were previously a two-night Cutting Edge guild for half of MoP, all of WoD, and the first tier of Legion, but many of our players now have additional life commitments (e.g., spouses, kids, new jobs) and aren’t interested in a Cutting Edge schedule. We’ve been playing more casually since then and have gotten back into raiding and M+ as a group in the last tier of BfA. We’re looking to continue into Shadowlands with a solid squad for one-night heroic raiding and M+ throughout the week.

What we can offer:

• Raids on Sundays from 7 pm to 11 pm central. Expectations for each tier will be to spend the first 1-2 weeks clearing normal, the next 3-6 weeks clearing heroic (may include extending the lockout sometimes), and then farm heroic for 1-3 months until everyone is satisfied. We would then break until the next tier to let people enjoy time off and not get bored or burnt out. We may consider doing the first few mythic bosses (e.g., first 3 for weekly cache), but we won’t decide this until the tier has begun and we get a feel for our roster and the cost-benefit trade-off.
  • Mythic+ throughout the week. We have many players interested in gearing up via Mythic+, getting Keystone Master each season, and some interested in pushing higher-level keys (e.g., up to +20). Extreme passion for Mythic+ isn’t required, but enjoyment of it is an important part of our community (and important for gearing!).
  • A fun family of friendly players. Many of us have been together for over 5 years. We’ve been through weddings, new children, new jobs, and more together. We have a unique culture of respect, camaraderie, and lightheartedness that few other guilds can offer. We enjoy playing together both in WoW (e.g., dungeon meta achievements, occasional casual PvP, farming transmog) as well as in other games (e.g., Overwatch, Diablo, Destiny, Path of Exile) - though you’re free to join for the content you like and pass on that which you don’t.

What we expect from our members:

• A positive and encouraging attitude. Our guild environment and culture is our most important asset. We expect everyone to treat one another with respect and kindness. Issues with other members should be handled in a mature manner. Raging and drama are non-issues here, and we intend to keep the guild that way.
  • High skill level in dungeons and raids. Our priority is to use whatever time we have as efficiently as possible. We expect all members to know their class, know fight mechanics, and play well. Grace is given for mistakes, especially when learning new fights. However, we’re looking for players who are sharp learners and who know how to continuously improve.
  • Intentional investment in your character. We don’t expect endless grinding outside of raid. However, we expect all members to prioritize gearing themselves appropriately and progressing through whatever extra systems Shadowlands will feature (such as Heart of Azeroth, essences, legendary cape, and corruptions from BfA).

Let me know if any of this appeals to you. Add Morrell#5462 on Discord (preferred) or Kevin#13422 on Battle Net if you have any questions or want to talk about joining us. Hope to chat!

Some great responses so far and looking forward to talking to a few more teams. Looking for that great fit!

Hello,

My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands. We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge, and Casual Mythic Teams. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you:

Team Needs:

Team Taco:
Casual Mythic Progression (I.E. will progress through Heroic Raid, then hit Mythic and progress as possible)
Tue/Thurs: 6:00PM - 9:00PM Server time (PST)

Recruiting:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers (Non-priest)
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Also, there maybe spots available for leadership on this team if you are interested in assisting the running of it.

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kazeth - RL for Tenacity (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hey Yunolazrchkn! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Great responses so far, to the top!

We;re still lookin for a few more -

Shady Acres
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8P-11P EST | Tue & Thr
Click Here to Apply

Who we are
A group of old friends, with years of CE experience from the dawn of WOW up to the current expansions. Our raiders and leadership span the gambit of players and have played at the top end of the spectrum, but are looking to build a new home as a more laid back group that still pushes for CE on a regular 2 night a week schedule.

A note - Most of our members are still moving their Characters to Mal’Ganis. All will be on server by the 9.0 Pre Patch release.

What we’re looking for
Players who find themselves with a job, kids, car payments, and mortgages but also want to push for the cutting edge kills they used to seek after in previous expansions. Anyone whos both skilled and laid back is welcome to apply for any role

Class Openings

• Tanks - Closed
  • Healers - Paladin, Priest, MW.
  • Ranged DPS - Open to all classes
  • Melee DPS - Open to all classes

Click Here to Apply

Contact

• Kj - Btag: KrakenJack#1469 | Discord: KrakenJack#2265
  • Bear - Btag: Bearlinban#1995
  • Verl - Btag: Amaterasu#1178
  • Mel - Btag: Banshee#1130

Hey Yuno, we may be a good fit. Here’s the post and good luck in your search.

Appreciate the thought mist but sadly raid times are too late for me =(

Hey Yuno!

Sloppy Seconds is looking to fill out our roster moving into SL! We are the second mythic team on the guild Inside Voices located on Stormrage (Alliance). We formed about 4 months ago and ended the expansion 10/12 M (phase 3 cara after 30 pulls) and will focus our sights on getting CE for each tier in SL. Our raid times are Tues/Wed from 9:30-12:30 AM EST so it sounds like they would work well for you.

We are a team focused on constructive feedback to help improve our raiders to perform to the best of their abilities and ensure everyone is meeting necessary expectations to meet bosses. We have a good time while we raid and make meaningful progress while removing any toxicity to the group and will not tolerate any forms of discrimination. Most of the raiders on the team are of the older type, mature, and have families.

If you are interested, feel free to reach out!
Bnet: skrillareave#1502
Discord: skrillareave#3104

Back to the top still looking for perfect fit!

Sent you a BTAG request

Its night time!

Hey yunolazrchkn we sound like we might be a good fit for you

Hi! Hopefully our guild can provide what you’re looking for :slight_smile:
Our guild is Alliance on Kel’Thuzad, which is mostly a PST server. We are a semi-hardcore guild looking to get AOTC and push for Cutting Edge. We raid on Fri/Sat evenings and are open to majority of players.

The best part yet, we’re drama free! :smiley: We are a little smaller but that makes our raid group tight knit and there’s plenty of fun to be had but we do have our guild structure in place to make sure those wild people get handled quickly if that ever happens lmao. I added you on bnet (discord didnt work? maybe caps?)! :smiley:
Looking forward to talking to you soon!

It’s morning!

It’s night again!