Vet player LF guild home

Hello,
I started playing in 2005 and looking for a guild family. Like-minded people around my age would be nice but I’m not picky. I’m 41 lol. I’ll be switching my main to the Evoker once it’s available.

My first two toons were a hunter and druid, then I added warlock and mage to the mix. I like to play them all for the most part. I’m willing to change servers and faction change as well.

I look forward to meeting you :slight_smile:
Kitsunesama#11527

Also, I’m in Cali and don’t get off work until 7pm ish.

1 Like

Hey Asolessa :slight_smile:
I sent a b-tag request, would love to chat!

1 Like

Hi Asolessa!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

1 Like

Hi Asolessa!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hi there. I sent you a BNET request!

Hey! Kitty Whiskers Horde on Area 52 is looking to grow its community and teams. We are an AOTC focused guild who believes that the social aspect of the game is what keeps guilds together. If you want to know more, let me know! I will be happy to chat, TeddyWstSide#4051 on discord

Hey Asolessa! Was reading your post and think we are a good fit! Not sure if you are looking for casual, M+, or raiding - but I think we have a good group of people here. Please let us know if you are interested!

1 Like

Hey Asolessa!

Trinity is a group of players who have enjoyed content from Vanilla/Classic days to Shadowlands & looking at building a team(s) for DragonFlight. We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4 Mythic+ and raiding.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different & trying to have fun with it.

We are a multi game community, and we’re always looking for like minded people to join our social circle.

If you want to talk more, feel free to reach out to me on either discord or battle net. We would love to hear from you!
Toxicity#6897
or my Bnet: Astrelles#1444

Hey there! Would love to chat.

The Storm

New guild! Getting ready for Dragonflight! Looking for adults with a good sense of humor & attitude. That want to have fun in a chill environment.
Dungeons, Raiding & PVP is the goal.

I have no plans to get into mythic raiding.

I would like to keep it a small close-knit guild of people that can get to know each other and form a nice community. I want this to be a fun relaxed environment where we can make friends while we kill pixels together. I do not want to pug. So I need you, so please save me from that lol.

I miss 10 mans. So my hope is for a 10-12 person team. 15 would be the max.

I am looking for someone to be co-gm to help with things. Get in from the ground up.

I am also open to either side. I already have a guild made on Thrall horde side.
I have a guild charter on the alliance side Sargeras. So really it will be up to the guild where we go.

You can add me on discord if you are interested. Shade#3984
Or leave your info here and I can contact you. Whichever works :slight_smile:

Looking for a fun laid back guild? Then you might be a good fit for our Horde guild on Zuljin, Aincrad. <> We are a long standing group of friends who banded together to form a guild in preparation for Dragonflight. Our focus in running mythic + and lots of it. We are also planning to raid Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00pm to 12:30am EST. We are a very laid back group looking to always have a good time. We still maintain our focus when it comes to higher key content and raids, but still gotta have some fun. Our community likes to poke fun and have a good time, but we are always willing to help one another out. Our group is from all around the US and Canada, so well versed for sure.

Again, our current plan is to raid (Heroic) 2.5 hours on Wednesday/Thursday from 10PM-12:30AM EST. Almost every other night of the week we are always running keys of some sort.

We run off the base system for loot for any runs, but we will always help gear others once members are geared on main characters. Like stated, we always love to help out our members.

If you’re interested or have other questions, contact:

GM: Heartshocker (Bnet: Heart#1732 Discord: Heartshocker#8552)
Officers: Urchicksugly (Bnet: Spiz#1415 Discord: RuhRoh#2296)
Gròws (Bnet: Grows#11118 Discord: Grows#9537)

This is 9 days old so you may have found something, but Descendants of Lore is a guild filled with older players with jobs, kids, and adult responsibilities. Our youngest is in their 30’s but most are 40-60. We are on a CST server but a handful of us are also PST, because of that we raid weekends. Every Sunday from 2pm-6pm PST and every other Saturday. We also have quite a few altaholics. If you wish to talk more, please feel free to add me to discord or battlenet. Here is our spam:

Has your guild recently disbanded or quit raiding? Are you just coming back from a break? Come check us out, we have consistently raided for 16 years and have a tight-knit group of long term players who play to have fun and to successfully progress through raids at our own pace.

Are you introverted, extroverted, or a bit quirky? Are you a grandpa, a first time parent, or have 500 cats? Do you tell lots of dad jokes? You may find your home here.

If you have weekends free and want to have fun with others from the comfort of your computer chair, come join us. Here is our spam:

OUR SPAM:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (16 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

RAIDING:

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

SOTFO:
11/11 N
7/11H

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

CASUAL/SOCIAL PLAYERS:

Are you a casual player tired of bouncing from one disbanded guild to the next? We have room for you. We have been hanging out and active on the Khadgar server (now includes Alleria/Exodar/Medivh) since Vanilla. While we are primarily a raiding guild we do have social players who do not raid. As social introverts we appreciate the chit chat and social elements you bring to our lives outside of raiding. We also frequently have people running achievements, transmogs, and M+ throughout the week.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Tank, a Healer and a DPS hybrid class that can also occasionally fill in for Heals**.

We are looking for a Tank who loves to tank and will not become bored of tanking, a committed experienced Heals and a DPS with healing offspec capabilities for occasions when a healer needs the night off.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey there Asolessa!

My new, 2 month old (& some change) guild, The Legal Bananas, on Alliance Stormrage might be the type of atmosphere you’re looking for! We are a tight knit group of individuals who met on various places such as Gamer Pals subreddit, WoW FB groups, knowing each other IRL & meeting on the wow forums!

I would consider myself a veteran player, since I’ve been playing since OG BC, but my cogm has a different outlook, as he’s only been playing for a year & came from FFXIV. Together, we run the guild & don’t let there be ANY bullying or nonsense such as political or religious convos in voice chats.

I try to keep the guild as active as possible, meaning I do a guild roster purge every month & remove everyone who hasn’t logged in in over 15 days (if you need to take a break & don’t want to leave, tell me, & I’ll make you DO NOT KICK!) I do this bc I want the guild to be active, not an alt parking lot for people who play elsewhere.

We just started raiding last weekend on Normal Seplucher. (We DO hope to get AOTC, but since we just started raiding, idk if we’ll get it for Seplucher? We might just shoot to getting it in Dragonflight, instead!) Everyone did amazing & I actually got choked up when we finally killed the 2nd boss after struggling on it for 12 attempts. I was so proud of everyone! I never really raided & to see everyone come together & use teamwork, it really amazed me & I don’t know if I can fully describe my feelings about it!

In TLB, we are in discord voice chat even when events aren’t going on. The guildies who use voice chat are very close & know private & personal things about each other! I love getting into vc at night after a long day & shooting the sh!t with my new friends :slight_smile:

If you’re wondering what we need for the raid we really need a dps shaman & maybe another dps dk. But def play whatever is the most fun for you!

Anyway, here is my guild recruitment spam if you wanna read it!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to DM me via discord anytime: FluffyPanda#6738

I cannot wait to hear from you! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!
:heart: / Jem

P.S. My guild is def a huge happy family! Everyone seems to really like each other which is great! Do you work on the weekends too? Do you play your mage, cause we need one! Oh & pandas are my fave!

1 Like