Vet player / 478 Rogue LFG

I am long time player since right before BWL was released in Vanilla with experience ranging from top 50 US to server 1st to a little more casual. My raid goals are to get CE each tier; however with not getting into this expansion until Nov. and struggles with finding a solid home…it’s been rough!

I am currently looking for a solid guild to finish off BFA w/ and tackle SL with. After returning, I’ve had to play catch up but have 471+ ilvl on outlaw and sin, rank 15 cloak, 515 heart, and working rank 3 C & S for essences and I’m done… I’m not a bad player…I just need a steady home. I have no preference on Horde or Alliance so I do not mind switching. I also can provide logs. Also 2.4K io rating and a quick learner.

My raid times can be no earlier than 8:00 CST and I cannot raid Friday/Saturday night.

My experience includes:

Vanilla - all content including Naxx. My guild did stop working on C’thun to push through Naxx, but we did go back and finish AQ before TBC.

TBC - All content, 4/6 SW before nerf…6/6 SW day of nerf.

Wrath - Rogue (Sin/Combat) - all content up to ICC including server 1st Algalon kill. Right before ICC, I had finished college, married, baby on the way, and started a new job so I had to break for a while.

Cata - Protadin - all content

Mist - Rogue/WW - missed most of the expansion and came in at very end.

WoD - Rogue (Combat/Sin) - Got really burnt out during 2nd tier so took a break

Legion - Rogue (Sub) Got into expansion late, finished ToS, and during M Antorus progression. My guild broke up.

BfA - 7/8M w/ progress on G’huun (G’huun to less 5% : ( ), had to stop shortly after BoD, and have recently returned to the game, currenlty 6/M w/ experience on xenesh & il’gynoth

My contact info :
Discord - Duskmorne#9109
Battletag ID - Duskmourne#11232

checking in…

Good morning mate! If you are willing to swap to alliance-emerald Dream, our guild junction would love to have you! I’ll post our guild info below but feel free to message me with any questions you have! Hope to hear from you soon!

About Junction:

We are a medium-sized guild that is looking to grow! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What we offer:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated third tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • Ranged DPS (Mage & Warlock preferred)
  • Melee DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Alt Gearing

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: elitefourlance#1732 or Discord: professoroak#5703

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! I am an OG raider who also started in vanilla so I loooooove finding people with your level of raiding experience. :smiley:

We are 7/12M trying to push CE this tier and of course carry that same energy to push CE in Shadowlands. Our raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, & Monday from 9pm to midnight CST which hopefully will be a good fit for you. We only have one other rogue on the roster and I am eager to give him some competition!

I plan to send you a btag/Discord request, but just in case we miss each other:
Btag: Keyona#1221
Discord: Keyona#8151

Hey Duskmor. S E V E N has been around since vanilla with a core group of us playing together since we formed and are looking for raiders to finish out BFA and push for CE in SL.

sent you battletag request. Looking forward to talking with ya. -Pnut

^^ bumping

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9pm to 11:30PM EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

We could possibly use a rogue moving into SL. Currently they are a very strong performing class on beta. Hit us up on discord if you feel we are a good fit!

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

Recruiting Needs:
Mage
Balance Druid
Frost DK
Rogue
Hunter
Any exceptional player

Recruitment Contact:
Joschmo GM/RL - Bnet:Joschmo#1659 or Discord:Joschmo#6420
Dipthiry Officer - Bnet: Dip#11700 or Dip#6249

Dusk!! You’re still welcome here. Pick us!!

Lets have a chat.

Hey Duskmor!

Feel free to message me. retrowave#11236

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some solid dps for our core raid headed into shadowlands. We’re also active in mythic plus. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Checking in ^^

checking in ^^

hi there! just sent you an add - will post our guild spam below.