Very old player looking for a guild

Hi
I am old male player, 66, looking for a guild, I am been guildless for almost 10 years.
I play WOW since 2005, I am casual player, i have 20 toons, 11 of them 120, i have no main per se, and i have not raid since a long time.
I search for an adult, fun and mature guild, drama free, who see WOW as a game not a job, and raiding as fun not olympics, all this to say that I would like to try raiding again some day, I have never tank or heal in 15 years , I am more DPS oriented.
I do not mind a LBGQT guild oriented or Straight it doesnt matter much, the most important thing is to have fun and not forget that people have job and families.
I like guild runs, I like to help or run someone into a dungeon to level him or her, I remember doing a naked gnome run in 2006 it was hilarious, doing transmog contest or stuff like that.
I am french canadian from Montreal so EST, i am retired, so I can adapt for a raid if need be, i can manage in english, but in raid I am not as fast as I would like
For now, I do not have discord or any add ons installed and i am clicker, mouse and keyboard only.
So if you think that i would fit with all my toons in your guild you can PS me
Battletag: Mithridate#1147
Jacques

Hey there Jacques!

Just saw your post and if you haven’t already found a guild maybe consider Astralis to be your new home. We are a mythic raiding guild but we also do casual heroic runs for players who are just wanting to see the content.

Our casual raids are Friday at 6pm PST, you can stay for as much of the raid as you’d like.

We also run keys, battlegrounds and play other games together too. So if you’re looking for a casual spot you are more than welcome.

Sigaba#11938