Very good IO score?

What do you consider a good IO score? Im sure it’s going to be very different based on how competitive you are. Some people may say 2k while others say 4k. Based on their own reasoning and how easy keys are for them.

Seven.

it’s a tough question to answer since the number goes up every week. it’s also still very early in the week. anybody who’s at least 1200 or so by the end of this week is probably ahead of the curve i guess?

The top 55 players in the world had 4k or more in S3…so if you have it, yes it would be considered very good

1 Like

They did, but they won’t this season.

1 Like

Good catch. Corrected my post.

1 Like

Look at season 2 values and what they were per week. That’s your bar to meet.

IO score doesn’t mean much but I think everyone with 4k or over last season is undeniably great at the game (or very wealthy and bought piloted carries). I think that is very, very good. Below that, who knows. If they played destro lock, they could have gotten 3.6 even though they’re clueless. But 3.5 as unholy and you’re top 5 in the world for that spec.

Also, raider IO is not the number to look at, look at logs. 99 logs is very good to me and 100 is excellent.

1 Like

imo 99/100 logs indicate not just excellence, but being part of an excellent group. the best player in the world isn’t going to get a pink parse on a 7 minute kill when most groups are killing it in 5!

until you get 5k don’t even speak to me.

but generally around KSM IO is what I consider good, so for S4 that’s 2k.

as the season goes on the “good” benchmark has to be moved up as scores are inflated due to more and more carries.

there are those who are 4k+ and then there is everyone else

You could be Necro MM and cheat like I do <3

1 Like

season 3, anything above 3600 is good. That’s about the IO where I have never seen a bad player above it.

I wouldnt worry about the IO score itself, because it can be gamed by any number of factors, but anyone who gets their 20 portals by mid season Id consider good. At least if they got them legitimately.

I knew Gnomes cheated.

Cheating is fun! It helps you win more! And in a game like WoW, cheating is 90% of the results!