Versatile experienced player LF CE/M+ Shadowlands Home

Long time competitive WoW player returning back to retail looking for a new home for Shadowlands.

What I’m Looking For and Availability

• Raids between 6-11PM PST M-F
    consecutive days please of 2 or 3 days with a minimum of 8 hours/week for steady progression.
  • Horde or Alliance
  • Leadership has past CE or equivalent top-end exp
  • Community first type atmosphere with many social players
    (no dead discord on non-raid nights)
  • Trump supporting, right-leaning Americans

Current Main

In my brief time back, my rogue (Outlaw) on (H)Tichondrius is 466 ilvl with all bis M+ essences and currently trying to hit keymaster before the end of S4. Currently just over 1000 io as I’ve only been pugging keys. Only Ny’alotha exp is from LFR and don’t care much to get into it further at this stage.

Experience

My past experience touches every past expansion dating back to BETA Vanilla. Although i haven’t raided EVERY tier of every expanion, i have had plenty of top-end raiding throughout the years with many top 5% parses and my most recent logs showing a CE Jaina kill on my last main, a blood DK.

BFA DK logs:
warcraftlogs. com/character/us/malganis/liverdie#zone=21

Legion DK Logs:
warcraftlogs. com/character/us/sargeras/liverdie?zone=17&new=true#zone=11

WoD Hunter Logs: (didn’t play long into mythic)
warcraftlogs. com/character/us/turalyon/liver?zone=8&new=true#zone=7&difficulty=4

Classic Wow Rogue Logs:
warcraftlogs. com/character/us/grobbulus/liverdie#zone=1002&partition=2

Other Thoughts

The main thing holding me back over the past years was that of a solid guild. I’ve never been able to fully complete an entire expansion due to internal guild toxicity or the guild simply dieing. I really hope to end that cycle moving into Shadowlands and would desperately like to find a community to play with for years to come, within and/or outside of WoW.

Contact

• Discord: LiverDie#7364
  • Bnet: LiverDie#11296

Thanks for reading and I look forward to all the copy pasta of raid times that don’t fit!

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Sorry, you don’t raid nearly enough for my satisfaction

We are gonne get CE in 6 hours a week.