Versatile DPS LF PST late night guild/static

Hey all -

I’m currently looking for a late night PST guild, preferably starting around 9 or 930 PM PST. I’ve been playing wow since very late Vanilla, was in a US top 100 guild for T5 through the start of WotLK, and have been raiding off and on since then. I’m comfortable playing pretty much any DPS, but I’m focusing on BM Hunter, Fury War, and Boomkin right now. I’m willing to transfer and even faction change, but I really just want to get back into raiding and late night on the west coast is the only time I’m really able to now due to work/family.

I’d love to get into a guild working through normal and eventually heroic, but not really looking for the grind that focusing on mythic would bring. Feel free to hit me up here or add me on Bnet at Midnightblu#11389.

Thanks for looking!

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. That being said recruiting has been actually popping off for us and we have been finding people faster than expected. We will still be open to any exceptional applicants, but we are largely favoring Ranged DPS atm!

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922