Vereesa has left the discord šŸ˜„

Did you just edit your post? Didnā€™t you say something about how this was a thalassian topic? Lol.

This is a bait topic to try and poke the high elf debate again. The smoking gun is your silly alt name that you only use forā€¦ poking at the high elf debate. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Correct me if I am mistaken but is there not a mega-thread for this subject already?

3 Likes

Yeah, but people like to spam in order to troll and get a rise out of people, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Exacly, he can point his concern on the megathread with his main character without using his alt with a provocative name.

1 Like

There is, but itā€™s less of a discussion and more of a thread that worships high elves, and dubs anyone who disagreeā€™s with their opinions as trolls. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thereā€™s a megathread for people that donā€™t want high elves too.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/why-high-elves-dont-work-a-primer/19431?u=fallynn-wyrmrest-accord

2 Likes

Is there not also a mega thread for those with similar thoughts as those you evince?

1 Like

Wow youā€™re petty

2 Likes

They are fighting in Arathi, no?

Yeah. Letā€™s put Vereesa in HotS

Where Blizzard characters go to die. I like this idea!

1 Like

Like Sylvanas!

And Tyrandeā€¦

And Greymane, and Valeera, and Arthas, and Jaina, and Thrall, and Garrosh

Youā€™re ruining my immersion with facts!

1 Like

Pretty sure itā€™s intentional on Blizzā€™s part to avoid whipping the High Elf crowd into a frenzy.

I donā€™t understand those silly elf women. Why would they choose a human male when there are male void elves? :heart_eyes:

Your not a real High Elf through.

Your just a Death Knight under a False High Elf Look.

Wars not over yet.

If the Developers are trolling some of their most numerous and passionate fans then itā€™s time for new developers.

2 Likes

Hey buddy, the devs of BC arent the same as BFA. They changed numerous times. If they all decided to not add High elf to alliance, another pack of devs wonā€™t change thatā€¦