Vengeance DH LF a home!

Allo!

I am a fresh re-roll, only been max level for a couple of weeks but I have been putting a lot of time into LFG (mostly for keys) and am about to be 430. I am searching for a late night raid guild that is in need of a tank, I don’t have the most raiding experience but I am very good at picking things up and running with them. Sometimes even improving upon already existing strats.

Server as well as Faction changes are possible. But it is really important to me that the guild is well structured and mature, yet fun. We are all here to enjoy ourselves after all! :smiley:

0 Tolerance for toxicity.

Joocey#1905

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!