Veng. DH resubbed and looking for a home

Hi there!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Wednesday! (as of the time of this post…) My name is Aniindra, and I’m a Vengeance Demon Hunter looking for a guild to join on Thrall. I just recently resubbed to the game about a week ago after being gone shortly after BFA launched. I had to leave the game and my previous guild due to personal reasons, and things have cleared up to the point now where I can play again.

Before I go further, let me get this out of the way - I’m starting a new job at the end of this week, so I’m currently unaware of what my availability would be for raiding. I’ll know more about that come Friday, if not the start of next week. I’ll come back and update this post later on with raid times that I’m available for. I live on the west coast, so there’s a bit of a time discrepancy between myself and the Thrall server, but it shouldn’t be too bad.

I do know that Saturdays are off the table for me, as I will be doing a day time shift on that day!

Anyways, I’m currently working on getting caught up and achieving Pathfinder parts 1 and 2, as well as playing catch up with gear. I’m sitting at a 408 ilvl, and I’m working my way up the Mythic+ chain so I can get comfortable with tanking again. I enjoy running Mythic+ dungeons, as they allow me to stay relevant gear-wise without needing the commitment of raids, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I love raiding as well.

I’ve raided off and on since Wrath of the Lich King, where I was a Deathknight. For Cataclysm up through Warlords, I tanked as a warrior before swapping to my current main (my DH) for Legion and BFA. I’ve done every difficulty of raiding, but I’m partial to normal and heroic mode as it is a bit less stressful. With that being said, I am not interested in doing any Mythic raid progression. I had my fill of that type of environment, and it’s turned me off of Mythic raiding as a whole.

If you’d like to chat, my Battletag is Destronoma#1737 - I’m usually on for a good chunk of the day, at least on BattleNet itself. So feel free to shoot me a friend request whenever!

I’m not specifically looking to join a raiding guild, because of what I mentioned about my schedule earlier, however if any raiding guilds are out there and don’t mind waiting to hear from me until I know what my work schedule is, just let me know and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!

If anyone reading this is just looking for players to fill out Mythic+ groups, I’m cool with that as well!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope you all have a great day =D

• Aniindra

TL;DR - I’m a tank DH that just recently resubbed, is 408 ilvl, unsure about whether I can raid or not due to uncertainty with the schedule for my new job, but I love running Mythic+ dungeons as a substitute for raiding.

Edit: Not sure why it says I’m in a guild already - I’m currently not in any guild.

Posting from an alt since I can’t bump the topic on the DH…

Quick update - I know what days I’ll be off from my new job!

Those would be Thursdays and Fridays. So if any raiding guilds out there need a new tank for normal, heroic, or even alt raids, feel free to hit me up =D

I can also try my hand at being a DPS DH, but my strong suit is definitely tanking.

1 Like

Still don’t understand why it says I’m in a guild.

Ladies and Gentleman,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking time out of your unquestionably busy schedules to stop by and read this recruitment pitch. We understand that time is extremely valuable and it means a lot to us that you are considering our guild. With that said, let’s get to the details.

Darkblood Coven, a Thrall guild that has been in existence for over 7 years , is a normal/heroic raiding guild that is currently seeking members to fill it’s core.

What we would like:

1.) Dedicated, mature (preferably 18+), and respectful members of all classes and specifications.
2.) Members who are willing to assist in the process of gearing the under geared. We don’t expect you to make it a full time job, but if you reach a slow point in your daily activities, helping a fellow guild member if asked, would be appreciated.

What we don’t want:

1.) Drama!
2.) Elistist’s who go out of their way to make others feel bad because of a lower item level or general lack of experience.
3.) Individuals who join and leave the guild instantly due to a misunderstanding regarding the guild. If you have questions, please ask us!

Our raid times are as follows:

Friday - 2100-0000LST (9:00pm-12:00am)
Saturday - 2100-0000LST (9:00pm-12:00am)

We understand that life takes priority over raiding and that not all raid times can be made. We would, on the other hand, appreciate notification if you will not be attending a raid that you have signed up for.

Aside from raiding, Darkblood Coven conducts guild events that will be scheduled randomly throughout the week which provides all members a chance to participate in guild related activities if the scheduled raid cannot be made due to a scheduling conflict. These events include but are not limited to;

1.) Mythic Plus Parties to push guild member keys.
2.) Time Walking Extravaganza’s during Time Walking events.

We find that the additional events create guild camaraderie and builds a certain level of teamwork. If guild events are something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any further questions. Thanks and have fun.

-Promethuus

Contacts:

GUILD MASTER

Deathwizard: Deathwizard#1149

RECRUITING OFFICERS

Susperia: Demonslayer#13528
Owlbundy: Gunz#11506
Eveanyn: Eveanyn#1616
Prometheuus: Angeluus#11931

1 Like

Outside of the raid times, I’m definitely interested in joining you guys! I’d typically be able to make it to the Friday raid, but Saturday wouldn’t work just due to my job.

But that’s fine! At this point in the game, I’m more looking for a guild to socialize with and maybe run some Mythic+ dungeons. I’m not too concerned with raiding, unless the stars align and I somehow get my schedule cleared to do so.

Anyways, feel free to shoot me a guild invite whenever I’m on or send me a friend request on BattleNet, as I don’t see you or any recruiting officers online right now =D

Destronoma#1737