Veilstrider: Impossible to complete from a fresh start?

Abominable Lives is 100% RNG, there’s no way everyone will be able to obtain this achievement before Dragonflight. Can it be removed so people have a chance at getting their expansion FOMO title?

8 Likes

This a thousand times. Abominable Lives is dreadful and people shouldn’t miss out on Veilstrider based on something they can’t do anything about.

6 Likes

IMO the ember court is bad as well.

embercourt takes about 5 weeks, if you don’t get the person you need, then reroll it till you do with the zone currency.

1 Like

They could technically have started the grind earlier.

1 Like

Don’t mean to hijack your thread, but does anyone know roughly how long it takes to complete the meta (excluding RNG)? Wanting to go for this but don’t want to waste my time if it’s not possible for me to get it if I start now.

I’ve heard from 2 months to 5 months. No one really knows because the rng is too sporatic.

You really need to see what you have done then map what needs to be done and you can roughly figure out a timeline.

and what’s dumb is after all this work all you get is a stupid title, and it’s not even that cool or impressive.

If I miss out on veilstrider because of rng timegated quests then I absolutely will unsubscribe and never look back. I have been working on it diligently since it was announced and now I expected to finish today and learned that it’s completely RNG based for the necrolords. This is ridiculous.

8 Likes

No, I’ve been working on it since it was announced and I have 3 quests still, with rng I may still miss out.

3 Likes

congrats on your achievement! whew! I was worried we all would miss out on your in DF

:slight_smile:

bruh, you had literally 2+ years to work on those achievements, you can’t wait until literally the last second and then cry that it’s unfair because you might not make it

that’s not how life works

3 Likes

Not everyone has played for the last two years.

if that’s the case, then why would you be stressing about an achievement you’ve not been around to work on for an expansion you’ve not played?

When the bruto AH mount came out in the beginning of BFA, I made it my pursuit to save up to buy it and lo and behold, I made it before they removed it.

When this achievement was announced back in March or April, I got to working on it thinking it too might be removed.

Next expansion, don’t wait until the last minute and then complain about it not fitting your timetable. Let this serve as a lesson to not assume that big expansion related FoS will be around waiting for you

1 Like

You had until the very last day to get 5m. This is blocked by randomness. Not the same at all. Since you lack empathy, consider how many people quit and haven’t played since this month. You’re compartmentalizing my post into “you specifically didn’t work hard enough” instead of “millions of people play this game and there may be hundreds of thousands missing out on this title because they chose to take a break”.

How childish and small-minded.

1 Like

so if I’m being childish and small-minded, are you accusing Blizzard of being the same?

Good luck with that.

And not everyone should have the Veilstrider title, what’s your point?

If Veilstrider is too hard or takes too long for you to get then may I suggest an easier title instead? Jenkins is pretty easy to get.

4 Likes

Remember to always wear a condom or your child might end up as a forum troll.

2 Likes

“If I don’t get this title, then Blizzard is childish, small minded and is a troll company because RNG.” Of’s weekly report to the GMs

Touch grass.