VeCo is for FITE...and RP

Hello Grobbulus, Istas here.

I hope everyone (From VeCo and everywhere else) is settling in well in our new home. It is my sincere hope that more and more old friends will hear about everyone that has already returned and return themselves - even if just to visit, drink a few brews, and wax nostalgic over old times. A lot of time has passed and I hope that everyone is still around, somewhere.

One thing VeCo was known for (it wasn’t just about the FITE) was a large and vibrant RP community - on forums and in-game. I can’t speak for the other RP or RP/PvP servers if it was a big thing, but I know it was for us, and we had some amazing writers (I’m looking at you Frosska, wherever you are). It is my sincere hope that we can pick this up again - perhaps filling in the blanks of how our characters passed the years from when we left (wherever we were) to now, when we’ve returned.

Just a random thought.

Now…back to the FITE!

6 Likes

ED > Veco.

1 Like

I came from VeCo and the RP community there was unique in that it combined the WPVP with the RP in an almost seamless manner.

4 Likes

Those were good and bloody days.

I’ll be seeing you in the jungles, Istas.

1 Like

Istas! I remember you! And thunderhoof clan! Many days spend fighting against your guild on veco as NUBKUH and later BloodSworn guild… we’re playing horde on grob in classic now… i look forward to fighting alongside old enemies this time around

1 Like

I think you’re lost, this is Emerald Grobbulus

1 Like

Ah, Adeou, I look forward to trapping you again and patting the Ice block, praying the Earthmother ease the hatred in your soul…