VDH Looking for consistent 9.1 progression

On my pally, we got 4/10M down and experience on Lady. I also have logs for all of SL and maintained 100% raid attendance.

I was a Pally tank this tier, but really feel too squishy. Once my guild decided to fold on CE, I left and have decided to reroll a VDH for 9.1.

I’m a very competitive player who also has a full time job and two kids. So I’m very interested in getting CE, but I don’t have hours and hours to grind.

I’m looking for a 2-3 night guild that raids T / W / Th between 8:30 pm - 12:00 am CENTRAL. Unfortunately, my schedule is not flexible due to IRL requirements.

I am the type of player who will grind M+, be knowledgeable enough to raid lead any fight, constantly review logs looking for improvement areas, and have all of my consumables while contributing to the guild bank. I am very team oriented and expect guild members to be as well.

I’d love to find a home sooner rather than later so that we can get to know each other before working on progression for 9.1. If my Paladin would be useful, I am happy to contribute, but plan to be VDH for 9.1.

Recent logs from Paladin (after transfer): h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/senjin/damdifikno

Discord: damdifino#5943

To the top

check…