Vault of the Incarnates Raid Testing Schedule

I Don’t think that’s accurate. They should probably just delay raid testing till next wed thurs

Any chance this could be done on PTR instead of Beta?

I’m sure the reliability of the data would be much higher from a guild run (where all will have access to PTR, but not all have Beta) compared to pug groups no?

1 Like

This raid testing schedule is pretty awful, how are you expecting anyone to show up at 1pm on a weekday?

its not 1pm everywhere in the world at the same time my dude

1 Like

Yea, its pretty awful for anyone who isnt in europe

can you add Nexus-Lord teleport at dalaran and oribos, afraid all player gather in one place will make more laggy and dc when waiting the test start

Why are you so against cinematics? That’s the best part of any raid

I don’t want anything to be shown on beta and PTR I want it to be shown on live servers when it launches.

To experience it when it’s finished and so you can see it for the first time on retail? Or…
You can always quit the cinematic right when it starts playing too

I want the cinematics to be shown on live servers and not on a testing environment.

I don’t skip any cinematic and plus I am a huge story guy.

Thanks to everyone who helped test Eranog and Terros today. We appreciate your time and patience!

Testing will begin again tomorrow at 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST).

3 Likes

Greetings raiders,

The team has been working diligently on the full Vault of the Incarnates raid experience, but unfortunately it won’t be ready in time for the currently scheduled Normal and Raid Finder weekend play tests. We’ll be postponing Normal and Raid Finder tests at this time. Please keep an eye out on this thread for further updates and when they have been rescheduled.

We hope that you’re enjoying the Vault of the Incarnates raid experience so far and we look forward to seeing you on the Beta for the second raid test at 1:00 p.m. PDT!

4 Likes

Then don’t beta test lolz. Smooth brain

2 Likes

Hello raiders!

The raid testing schedule has been updated with this week’s encounters. Additionally, the Normal weekend testing will begin on October 14 and end on October 17.

Friday, October 7

• Heroic
    • The Primalist Council – 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST)
    • Sennarth, the Cold Breath – 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST)
  • Mythic
    • Terros – 15:00 PDT (18:00 EDT, 00:00 CEST)

Friday, October 14

• Normal
    • Start – 16:00 PDT (19:00 EDT, 01:00 CEST)
    • End – Monday, October 17 at 09:00 PDT (12:00 EDT, 18:00 CEST)

We look forward to seeing you on Friday.

4 Likes

Very happy to see open raid testing through the weekend. I’m never able to during normal testing hours due to work. I’ll be mobilizing as many people as possible with beta from 2 guilds. Thanks Blizz!

Hello raiders!

The raid schedule has been updated with this week’s testing encounters and the current testing plans for the next two weeks.

Thursday, October 13

• Mythic
    • The Primalist Council – 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST)
    • Eranog – 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST)
    • Sennarth, the Cold Breath – 15:00 PDT (18:00 EDT, 00:00 CEST)

Friday, October 14

• Mythic
    • Dathea, Ascended – 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST)
    • Broodkeeper Diurna – 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST)
  • Normal
    • Start – 15:00 PDT (18:00 EDT, 00:00 CEST)
    • End – Monday, October 17 at 09:00 PDT (12:00 EDT, 18:00 CEST)

Friday, October 21

• Mythic
    • Kurog Grimtotem – 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST)
    • Terros – 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST)
  • Raid Finder
    • The Primal Bulwark – Eranog, The Primal Council, Dathea, Ascended
      • Start – 15:00 PDT (18:00 EDT, 00:00 CEST)
      • End – Monday, October 24 at 09:00 PDT (12:00 EDT, 18:00 CEST)

Friday, October 28

• Raid Finder
    • Caverns of Infusion – Terros, Sennarth, Kurog Grimtotem
      • Start – 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST)
      • End – Monday, October 31 at 09:00 PDT (12:00 EDT, 18:00 CEST)

See you in the Vault of the Incarnates.

1 Like

Hello raiders!

This Friday we have another round of tests for Mythic Kurog Grimtotem and the Primalist Council. Take a look at the schedule below:

Friday, November 4

• Mythic
    • The Primal Council – 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 21:00 CET)
    • Kurog Grimtotem – 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 22:00 CET)

Thank you so much for all your help testing! We look forward to seeing you in the Vault of the Incarnates on Friday.

3 Likes

Hi there,

I just want to say thank you for all the hard work that has been put into dragonflight raid testing.

I tested enhancement shaman because, frankly, the spec freakin rules and i wanted to see if the nerfs were bad or not.

Tl;dr nerfs are terrible to the health of the spec. They were balanced around rng procs of DRE (deeply rooted elements) – this is an assumption i am making – “high luck” pulls looked super high compared to other specs. But average dps was still high by about 5-12% depending on fight/dungeon.

Enhancement shaman overview:

Oh man, that 25% nerf was very severe and in raid testing, shaman has a very high damage profile variance when playing the “physical” build. When i rolled very well on the rng table, i was top dps after the nerf (this was one pull out of ~20) but when i had average rolls i was near the bottom. This is also due to a bug with DRE where you still gain msw after you should which exacerbates the msw spenders being huge portions of our damage. Please fix the bug, and change DRE to a more determinant proc. I would think the easiest way would be to have DRE chance start lower but go up for each “miss.” Or just make it so that it has an rppm like every other rng spell in the game.

My other reccomendation is to nerf msw damage increases or put an aura nerf on msw spenders (like the one that was removed in august,) and revert the flat nerf completely. 10 stack msw just generates way more value than any other talent in the tree, it could be a capstone and would still be bis to take i suspect. Spenders are still the same portion of our damage, and 25% will put this spec in a position of unplayability, like honestly - it’s really bad at the moment. We are barley viable (when factoring in WFT) at the moment relative to any other spec in the game outside the two current outliers at the bottom.