Vashj does need a nerf

Mostly to the sporebats. Should have immensely less health, and the poison clouds should have a few second delay before doing damage.

Mind controlled players should also be able to be crowd controlled.

Do this, and the fight is still hard but not VERY hard, like it is right now.

Trolls/idiots on the forums will disagree but it’s the truth.

5 Likes

Posting in a unique thread

4 Likes

They’ll nerf her like crazy when the next tier starts. Just keep plugging away, you’ll get it.

2 Likes

This is the part that made me laugh, basically “anyone who doesn’t agree with my opinion is an idiot or a troll”.

Well sir I don’t agree with you and I’m an idiot who can kill Vashj, so what does that make you?

17 Likes

it’s true, and if you disagree, your opinion is wrong

I’m sorry I couldn’t quite hear you over your zero kills, can you repeat yourself?

17 Likes

It is going to get nerfed into the ground next patch, just like Gruul/Mag/Kara did.

So don’t expect blizzard to do anything until then. Once that patch hits PUGS will be 1-shotting her.

1 Like

Vash is easy if you put in the work. Stop being a baby and put in the work. You can kill her w/ the other nubs next phase.

5 Likes

Tomorrow will be our first full day of prog on Vashj, we cleared everything else between today and our wednesday optional night.

So far she seems fun.

2 Likes

Ok /10 char

Yea she’s a blast then 20 tries in happen and you hate her more than anyone who has ever done you wrong.

1 Like

Yeah, we’ll see how I feel after raid tomorrow. At least she has no trash, that’s a plus.

I’m just super happy we got kael in 2 pulls this week. Means last week wasn’t a fluke, felt real good.

2 Likes

I’d recommend just doing all the little stuff for her that’s known.

Bring the seeds and mines.

Pull her down the steps in p1 to get her to 65-67% to help in P3.

Call wipes asap if people die to dumb stuff pre phase 3, for example 2 people die in phase 1, don’t even waste your time just wipe it.

Sorry lol, honest mistake.

1 Like

This is the only one I disagree with, at least at this point. Right now we’re learning. Once we’ve had enough pulls that it saves time, this is the play though.

Like once a good clean attempt can result in a kill, THEN you start doing it.

1 Like

Bads do not deserve to clear the highest end content. Git gud

7 Likes

Yes I guess you’re right of you haven’t seen the phases yet.

Oh yeah also bring tailoring nets for p2 striders.

1 Like

Ehh while we were progging vashj we’d call wipes when it wasn’t possible to kill her. Since we only raid 3h 2x/week you want to optimize your time. Idk if your guild raids more and can afford the time sink but we’re super optimal about time

I mean, we’re the ones with the Vash kill, not you.

3 Likes

I fully agree with this, once we’ve seen each of the phases enough that the attempt is not… like, automatically not a kill.

Today we had our literal first 2 pulls. People didn’t know how fast the tainted guy despawns (and how little time you have to loot). Another person didn’t know you had to target the player you want to pass the core to for the macro to work.

We’ll start calling wipes early once we have a little more experience with the fight. Til then, we gotta get the dumb learning mistakes out of the way anyways, and extending a wipe can help with that.

Yep, doing that! Also the strider seems pretty easy to kite as an ele shaman