Vanquisher's Hammer viable for ret in 9.1.5?

If toll still hit four times for full damage for sure, but I think having fleshcraft in current meta will prevent more losses than you’ll gain from divine toll wins

Honestly I think it will be viable in this form, especially given it’s 30s CD and the survivability add from Fleshcraft. Will definitely be giving it a try

Don’t use Final Verdict. Use Duty Bound Gavel

I said this at the start of shadowlands and I’ll say it again, Necrolord will be BIS for paladin at some point. Necrolord gives a lot of useful utility and its damage will be buffed significantly. Channeling fleshcraft gives 20% DR, which is really helpful during the raid on Painsmith and Guardian. Duty Bound Gavel gives cleave and single target. And if you tank, you can have mitigation and healing on 1 button, which is extremely useful if you are using tank spec to solo something.

I have 4 paladins, one of each covenant, and necrolord is by far my favorite.

How hard will vanquishers hammer hit when we go live tomorrow on a fully geared ret?

on my 245 paladin its base damage was 7k pve with 239 enhanced conduit, but it can still be amped by wings and seraphim so it can probably reach fairly nutty damage. The scary one though is prot where the base damage starts at 10k and gets closer to 15k with wings seraphim and carver’s eye from bonesmith. No idea for pvp scaling since I’m sure vers scaling is all kinds of wonky.

Oh man and don’t forget final reckoning!