VANQUISHER Title - Consolidated Information

I lost mine as well, as did my wife and brother (our 3v3 team from 2009). Thankfully my Priest still has it equipped on Armory, so I have some proof. I submitted a bug report in game. Hopefully this gets fixed.

4 Likes

What an absolute joke, I’d be furious if this happened to me.

5 Likes

I hope this is fixed. Quite a pity that I lost my title as well.

3 Likes

Lost mine as well, this is super unacceptable :confused: those of us who’ve been playing this long and worked hard for that title should never have had it taken away

2 Likes

Lost mine too. I’ve been a WoW player since 2005 and this is seriously making me want to quit. All I want is my titles back; I feel robbed as a loyal customer.

In this link I posted some of the response I got from GMs. Looks like they know about the issue and are working on it. But I’m not sure how far that will go.

1 Like

Bump for justice

“Since the title should be account-wide for any characters above level 70”

This was never the case for me, only my main char had it and I remember a GM telling me that only the character you transferred to the tourny realm gets the title.

I had found an archived conversation I had with a GM 8 months ago regarding the Vanquisher title. Linking below. I honestly think Blizzard have changed so much staff none of them remember or even know how the Vanquisher title worked.

ht tps://im gur.c om/a/dgw52Q7

Bumping this for at least some response

h ttps://im gur.c om/a/TBL0Vu8 ( This is copy pasted from my ingame files) is clear proof i had this title even tho i NEVER participated in the “2013” arena tourny… My murkimus achieve is from 09… i really dont know what more proof blizzard needs from us :frowning:

Bump for store mounts releasing during bug reports

My titles are missing as well since the 8.1 patch. Support said to not log in on all my characters that had the title, but I already had for the reputation achieves. I have ran this title forever, and to have this taken away really sucks. When will this be fixed? I had this title on everything except my mage, monk, and demon hunter. Screenshots will be provided for proof.

I lost mine as well, pretty sure you had to pay just to get on that realm. So its pretty lame for them to be taking that title away. All of us should still have murkimus if you played the 200 games on there too

Mine is gone as well and i don’t understand why…

Bump, need a response soon

Bump, come on blues, I see you commenting on mundane stuff.

I know this is not as major as the FoS achievement but the archaeology title Headmistress/Headmaster is also gone since 8.1

1 Like

Its just as important tho, titles being taken away that arnt explicitly “seasonal title” for arena etc, is an issue. Please blizzard we worked hard for these rewards and to have them taken away is just not right.

2 Likes

lost mine as well from 2011 tourney (never had FoS, only for the pet)

got garbo ‘elite’ title tho what a fkin joke

bump (I’m skyfanger won’t let me post on that toon again dunno)

Mine is gone as well. I have a character who also has the title but dosent show up in the armory because I havent logged into it for so long, but they had it! I am really upset by this. It is a badge of honor and something totally unique. I have a crappy screenshot that if you zoom in you can see I have the Vanquisher title on as of 10/28/18. After years of playing and thousands of dollars spent this makes me just not want to spend another penny. Its really bad business to cheat people out of things that they earned but also had to pay real money to participate in outside of the normal sub.

My ticket wasnt as nice as what others got. Mine was more condescending. Saying they can’t help me complete an achievement or complete them for me. I ALREADY DID IT!

1 Like