Vanilla Vet. Hunter LFG

Looking for Raiding/PVP guild in Pacific time zone.
Mon-Thur. preferred.
Cleared all content except Cthun (casual guild, casuals didn’t know how to spread for beam lol) and Naxx cause ya BC was about to come out.
Want to relive the Hunter experience.

woops was on alt when I posted this lol

We’re not going to be very PvP focused in any way but our post has a lot of information and some things you’re looking for. Check it out!

Hey check us out! Contact me on discord if you want to talk about joining. ice9#4515

NA-PvP Server | Alliance | Casually-Hardcore | EPGP Loot System | Thursday & Sunday Main Raid | Saturday Flexible Raid

“Alright adventurers, the time for greatness is quickly approaching! Join with us to protect Azeroth. Grab your sword and fight the Horde!”

We are an Alliance (NA) Guild that will be formed on a PvP realm at launch. We are a group of real-life friends and coworkers looking to build a fun and productive group of people that want to enjoy everything Classic WoW has to offer - from raiding to world PvP and battlegrounds. We have experienced raiders from every expansion to noobies to Classic WoW. We plan on low pressure leveling - I mean lets stop and smell the roses, right? Although, I know there will be a few of us that will waste no time getting to level 60, we will not expect that from everyone. Once level 60, we will have our focus on farming Pre-BIS gear, maxing our professions, ranking up from honor farming, and helping guildies to reach level 60. Our goal is to progress through all raid and PvP content (BG premades).

Main Raid Times
Thursday
→ 7pm to 11pm (PST/PDT)
→ 8pm to 12am (MST/MDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (CST/CDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (EST/EDT)

Sunday
→ 6pm to 10pm (PST/PDT)
→ 7pm to 11pm (MST/MDT)
→ 8pm to 12am (CST/CDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid Times
Saturday
→ 8pm to 12am (PST/PDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (MST/MDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (CST/CDT)
→ 11pm to 3am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid is where we can have some fun and raid World Dragons, 20 mans, character alt runs or whatever - unless more time is needed for raid progression on Saturday.

Loot System
EPGP

Contact Us
If this sounds like a group you could have some laughs with while slaughtering world dragons, raid bosses, and flight masters, apply or contact us!

Hey bud. We do PVE for gear to PVP with. We have several old school rank 14s and a few retail gladiators. Our raid times align with your requirements. Check it out. Contact me at Rageous#1833.

Hey bud, you sound like a good fit for our guild, here’s a link to our recruitment post it’s got a link to our discord, and application. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/redridge-moonshiners-na-a-pvp-7-10-pst/243445s

We understand life and how its swings. Only have one or two hunters at the moment right now as well. We’ll be raiding Weds/Sunday in 3 hour increments if that sounds up your alley.

Hey Busted. It seems like Cakewalk might be what you are looking for. Our raid times and days match up with your needs. Let’s chat on discord to go through the deets! - Klypse#1492