Vanilla OT looking for guild

My name was Unrez on Skullcrusher. I was OT for Garr, all bosses of ZG20 and first boss of AQ20. I was also Rank 9 - Knight Captain? On Alliance.

My brother and I are looking to roll on a new server, semi-casual and we would like to be part of a server with a reliable community and guild to level with and raid with, and we’ll put together PvP pugs for the server as well as honor grind in Darkshore and AV as long as there is something to fight.

In vanilla, I had The Unstoppable Force for PvP, and Strengthened Stockade Pauldrons and final boss drop ZG shield for tanking as well as Valor heroic set from Stratholme and Scholomance.

I led many groups as a tank in SM cath and armory, and I admit it, I sucked against shadow priests in STV. The only reason I’m not in an active guild that I can play with now is because I started a new account before WotLK came out and since then I’ve been twinking to save money and raiding in LFR (and Flex in MoP) or leveling alts.

I have friends I CAN play with if I don’t get anything like ‘You can play with on such and such date after Classic launches.’ My btag is soulfire#1560. I would prefer to play with a guild I know is going to be around a while so please don’t try and invite me to play with ‘we have a few friends if you want to join us.’ I would rather have information about what servers are going to be good or when would be a good time to start applying than invitations to play for horde or trolling.

I will be happy to play FURY warrior or OT but I will play a warlock or hunter as well depending on what is needed.

What can I do for you?

Sanctum is a PvE focused raiding guild on the Atiesh server. Our current membership is mixture of WoW veterans with over a decade of experience, private server game and guild masters, original vanilla players, recent raiders, and some novices. Our guild environment is friendly, fun, 18+, and respectful. We are a semi-casual/semi-hardcore blend looking to progress through end-game content in its current raid tier, but we will not be pushing for realm firsts.

Raid Times:
Saturday, 6-10pm PST
Sunday, 6-9pm PST

What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for anyone regardless of experience level who is interested in learning their class and dedicating a few hours to raid content. We’re recruiting anybody, regardless of class, but do have an ideal raid composition in mind. However, that composition is very flexible based on individual performance. Even if you’re not too keen on raiding, you’re always welcome to join the team for the roster of people available for other content!

Raider Expectations:
We expect every raider to join the guild discord server. We’d prefer everyone be on time, repaired, and come prepared with the proper consumables and a solid raiding attitude. We will have a guild bank with available raiding supplies to those who truly need it, but Classic WoW is a team effort and you are expected to help out. Those that are willing to contribute above and beyond for their fellow raiders will be rewarded for it.

Loot Rules
We will be using an EPGP system for transparent and efficient loot handling. Legendaries will be awarded on a priority basis. The priority list will be decided by the officers in advance and posted publicly in the discord so there will be no surprises. For example, Thunderfury will be awarded to all tanks before others have the opportunity to receive it.

Guild Discord:
discord.gg/H2eVJwP (Please join this we are way more active there than here)

Feel free to reach out to the GM for any more info or questions!
Info:
BattleTag: Brugin#1105
Discord: Brug#1337

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: Officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and Casual.

message me on Discord: Meo#5613

Hi there Vegenita,

Sundered is more than just a guild, it is a community. We stretch back over a decade in history, and our core player base has changed very little. If you are looking for a group that will be consistent, honorable, and respectful of its members - you need look no further. We plan to be one of the premier guilds on the server (Grobbulus) and want to have a presence in all aspects of classic.

Sundered’s goals are PVE oriented, but we also like to PVP. We intend to be a 40 man raiding guild during Phase 1, and hopefully be a competitive force on the server. We will also be looking forward to running some organized PVP and we love to have casual members who are looking to play at their own pace and with the support of a premier guild.

Raiding Policies:

We anticipate raid times will be two weekdays and one weekend per week, at 6:30 PM server time to either 8:30 or 9:30 PM server. Days are TBA once we have a full 40 man roster and we can get a sense of availability.

Loot is handed out with the following philosophy: First, we are all adults here. We want the loot to go to where it is needed most, and where it will benefit the team the most. With that said, a small group of people deciding if you get loot or not can lead to animosity in such a large raid. Thus, it is our goal to empower everyone to have a say in where loot goes. The raid leader will call out a class or pre-determined group (i.e. “Tanks”, “Plate DPS”) and that class or pre-determined group will be their own loot council for who gets the item, and report to the raid leader who to give the item to. This is also very efficient, since you can have the priests deciding who gets their tier piece while the rogues decide who gets their tier piece at the same time - maximizing efficiency and fairness.

If you are interested in joining us or just getting more information, please feel free to contact any of our leadership on discord:

Frixet#5126
Burst#5438
Barry#1575
Armageddon#3617
Hejong#3399

Just sent you a request on Bnet, friend! Hope to talk to you soon!

Hey! I really like what you said in your post. Your mindset and goals for classic wow really align with our guild. I would love to chat with you more and ask you a few more questions. Here is our guild forum, it has our guild discord in it where you can read more on what our guild is about. I think you will like what you see!! Happy hunting and looking forward to talking with you.

I’m not liking what I’m seeing. Again I am an OT for MC, ZG and AQ. I have a brother who raided BWL and Onyxia As well as a lot of experience in PvP and AV. Any server from EST to Oceanic time is fine. I will accept any invites as long as they’re not for a ubiquitous raid spot that is just to attract people who you don’t want to give gear. I want to raid and I want to level with you.

I am going to level in Prot. I have had success in MoP with solo leveling in Prot and I think it’s my best leveling spec. I might duel spec fury for ease of changing gear for PvP. I will play Fury or Prot for raiding endgame but I will off spec Arms for PvP at 60. I only want invitations for a raid spot that needs to be filled not just one more member to fill out a 40 man raid you can replace that easily.

I have more experience than any BfA player that doesn’t only raid and even then, they aren’t ready for Classic. I leveled my blacksmithing in MoP and sold off some of my lightning steel xmogs for gold, I used to have Fraps videos of it. I am an excellent OT and I’m not subbing for a druid tank. I am also friendly and fun to level with. I don’t want anybody saying that I talk too much because I don’t have the right to talk about these things because I do. I have managed several private and public guilds (sorry it’s a dispute I had with a recruiting guild on discord). If this sounds a little messy I’m sorry. I’m kind of lacking in social skills but I’m working on it.

Again my btag is soulfire#1560. Or I will invite all of my friends to join a server on launch day and we will join a real guild that is worth our effort. These mega guilds with their server dominating schemes don’t impress me (again sorry for my communication skills). They will never raid MC. They are levelers not raiders and they don’t have any experience with the tedious PvP grind we all had to go through, lending our accounts to our friends, etc. to make sure we got enough HKs to be the top PvPer on the server. That is what made WoW great. Let’s make it great again. I can wait for an invite if it takes a few weeks. just know that I have experience in all of the areas you would need and I aspire to be a raider because that is how you dominate PvP, not by grinding tediously through Tier 1 raids or PvPing and realizing you can’t get high enough rank because you’re not committed to the daily grind. My brother and I will PUG on your server to make your server the best PvP server in the battlegroup if Blizzard chooses to go that direction.

We have brought PvP back to life and we can end it again with being in core raiding groups for AQ and BWL. I appreciate your time. You have found the right person to raid with and level. I hope you have a great year!

[H] <Eternal> Thalnos

Guild Type: both raid and PvP oriented . Will have pre made battleground groups, and scheduled world PvP events.

Raid Times: We will be aiming to schedule raids starting between 6pm and 9pm EST, weekends. This will be dependent on guild members.

Event Times: Maybe on weekend afternoons, lets see what you guys think.

Classes Needed: All roles needed, we have a raid main-tank.

We are a motivated new guild, seeking players of all skill levels. Our goal is to create a fun, helpful community with strong ambitions. The core group of this guild have been gaming together for a few years now. Some of us played in 2005 and quit early WoTLK. All in all we are a very chill group, I’m sure we are the right fit .

Discord: Add GrapeApe#1703 or type this channel
_https://discord.gg/DXdPJd (remove underscore)

cheers

I’m looking for something closer to launch date. Maybe when there’s more servers?

we might be a good fit for you, feel free to let me know

Alixium Gaming raids 7pm and 9pm tues/wed/thurs. Faerlina PvP server

All information located on www.classicwowlifers . com

Hey man, I think we may be what you’re looking for. We’re an established guild that has been around for a long time. I am currently rebuilding from the big drop off we had since we quit the private servers (went from 80+ active members to ~30) but the core who started the guild has remained together for years and we aren’t going anywhere. Here is our ad below, if this is something you are interested in, hit me up on discord for further discussion, cheers!

I think that most of the guilds that have posted here probably would think I’m some kind of narcissist or hobo looking for a handout. If you don’t understand that I am a valuable player and have been since vanilla you shouldn’t be inviting people on these forums unless you’re ‘picking and choosing’ since most of us, now are trolls in the closet.

You may also not understand that, given I am a valuable player, my personal life is completely lacking in almost all aspects. I was hoping for the opportunity to dump the rest of my life, as well as my relationships into this game so I can shut out the fact I’m really left with no other option.

I’m okay, with Loot Councils and ‘we only want to gear up players who are going to stay in the guild,’ I get that. Because of how loot is distributed in raids pugging is not really an option in classic. The original post was for an OT position, be it in a smaller guild that wants to gear up players to clear all of the content with, or a larger guild that will allow me to play semi-casual but still have fun and get a few pieces as it isn’t needed by the core of the raid group.

I’m not trying to start drama. I’m just trying to stay available for people who know what good WoW guilds used to look like and try to emulate them so we can all just have fun. EPGP is too regimented of a way to play the game and raids should not be ‘scheduled’ more than two nights a week to be able to be flexible and still have fun.

I will work hard and gear up for whatever you need me to be (I honestly still think you’ll be asking me to tank endgame) and I can switch specs and change my talents as often as needed and as loot requires.

I want a clean game. I have no expectations except for what I can manage to do myself. Some people have a problem telling someone when they don’t like them. I’m okay with that. I’m going to be a lot more critical of anyone being a liar. TBC and after has been full of them. I would prefer a mature raiding group familiar with ‘the old ways’ and not too intense of a raid schedule. I’ll be any kind of warrior you want me to be. PST if interested. Again, soulfire#1560. And I won’t be joining a guild officially until closer to launch day.

Hey man. I’m running a guild on herod alliance side come release. We have about 90 or so of us in the discord rolling together on release. MWF 8 to 11pm raid times. Modified DKP loot system since im part of the camp that believes you shouldnt run loot council without an already established core in order to build trust. If you can make these times and are interested, we can chat further on bnet, i tossed you a friend req. Let me know what i can do for you. We are not “reserving” spots, rather we are operating on an earn your spot system where if you put dedication into leveling anfdgearing your character you will be able to raid with us or at least come with us to see how you mesh with the team.

1 Like

Hi there,

<Exiled> is a semi-hardcore Horde raid guild on Herod catering to serious, mature players with a life. Raids are Tuesdays & Fridays at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific with Sunday mornings for a second run with European players. Join us in Discord to keep up with all the details (link in the video below)

Raid times: Tuesdays from 6 Pacific or 9 Eastern shouldn’t take more than 2 hours most nights. Fridays will be utilized for any content that we couldn’t finish on Tuesdays (should be rare or during progression) or used for 20-man raids or PvP. Sunday mornings (NA) or evenings for European players will be our second raid time. You can join either raid to match your schedule best, or both with an alt.

Server: We have decided to roll on Herod as it’s now known for being a streamer-free zone.

Officer Experience: Almost all of the guild’s officers have full Classic or Vanilla raid experience, including a Scarab Lord amongst us. Many of them have been raiding for years and are very confident with every encounter. Our top PvPers have also ranked up to 10, 11, and 13 in the past.

Guild stability: the guild was originally established during patch 1.11 on The Venture Co. server long before TBC. The management that resurrected this guild from ruins and brought it to a top TBC guild on the server is now doing it again and we are reforming with a huge base of original members, and dozens of new friends gathered from other servers where we practiced this content for years.

Loot: We understand that this is a nostalgic experience for most so we’re going to be running a traditional DKP system. Since we understand that the system could be manipulated, we have implemented two factors to avoid abuse; namely a regular decay, and a loot council that can intervene with common sense to prevent a malicious or unreasonable scenario. However, since we have an amazing group of mature adults thus far, we don’t anticipate this council will require engagement.

If you’re interested in finding out more, we have a few awful videos (example below) on our website that follows a long tradition of terrible websites (ExiledClassic) but we recommend you hop into the discord (link in the video below) and check it out yourself. We can help directly address your questions or concerns that way.

Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you soon!