Vanilla had LFG

Theyre equally clunky and have all the same flaws
No good players will use it. It’s gonna be called the wipe finder after 2 weeks

1 Like

Very deceitful, you are.

Your deceitful attempt to make it appear that I said the add-on does the same thing as meeting stones when the truth is that I was merely quotting you did not go unnoticed.

Once again, honesty does not appear to be your strong suit.

2 Likes

You know if you click on the little arrow you can see the entire section someone is quoting…

I know.

But that does not negate your deceitfulness.

today the LFG addon

tomorrow https://media.golfdigest.com/photos/5aabf15392b37c41db5b62ce/master/w_925/297.png

To be fair, some people have been saying that the add-on shown in that video is not an add-on for Classic. I don’t know if they’re right, but they’re saying it.

My memory is crap. But I can remember a time, where the meeting stones couldn’t even summon anyone. They were just there… doing nothing… The only “LFG” feature I remember was the general/trade chat channels. XD

The stones didn’t work in classic. The reason people are upset with the lfg app is because Ion said they will not allow addons that break immersion like lfg and lfr. Its his fault he probably shouldn’t have said that because the internet never forgets. Now we have a storm on our hands. For the record I hope they do break it it does break from classic.