Vampires For Class!

You can still turn into a vampire tho from being bitten or, i think raised as one.

that sounds like a bad idea covered in mud

1 Like

Personally, I feel like the next heroic class should probably not be another dark, antihero-esque deal. A light-sided heroic class would be more refreshing.

Also, I feel like this would essentially just be if Blood DK’s got their own class.

Yeah Im all for the new class idea… but vamps? Not so much, at least not in this game.

No, Just get blizz to focus on scaling all old content and raids to endgame at any time; polish old zone skyboxes and touchup the engine lighting.

I’d take that over any new class / exp.

1 Like

So much no. Will you want sparkling vampires?

1 Like

And make this game Twilight?! So much win.

This is a contradiction. True vampires do not sparkle. There are vampires, and then there are twilight abominations.

1 Like

I already am, basically.

Redundant.

BDK has a talent that lets me fulfill my Legacy of Kain fantasies pretty well.

Not really necessary to add vampires.

I agree with you, Esixtwntyone - but lets not go with the title, Vampire. Lets go with Necromancer, or Bloodmancer. Or something like that. /clap

1 Like

Blood mage?

2 Likes

Perfect. A caster, perhaps caster melee hybrid, whose powers are basically generated by his and others’ blood energy. They could use bones and flesh as well. Would be interesting! /clap

They’ve added blood animations and effects from the bloid trolls in nazmir. It would be cool to see something around that. I will say vamps sounds like a nifty idea, but yea not that title.

1 Like

Tauren Vampire, Undead Vampire, Human Vampire, Gnome Vampire…

Sounds a bit cheesy. /shrug

1 Like

They would define have race restrictions, I would assume human, undead, trolls and gnomes, and elves and blood elves

We need either a Tinker class or a Void Deacon class. Vampires are basically just Blood Elves and Void Elves.

Most greatest things and moments in life started off as a bad idea…

I say let’s be vampires!

Blood mages are an interesting idea but they would have to be horde only, and only if Sylvanis remains in control and keeps leading the horde toward evil.
You have to think about the “Evil” classes we have now and how they are seen lorewise.
Warlocks are mostly ignored, they are tolerated because their knowledge of demons is useful in fighting demons but are pretty much don’t ask, don’t tell status.
Deathknights are only tolerated because of their help in defeating Arthas and because Tirion Fordring personally vouched for them.
Demon hunters where only released because the world was being invaded by demons.

I’d be interested to see a blood mage class but there is absolutely no way to fubar the lore enough to make them acceptable to the alliance. The horde could have them if they want to keep portraying the horde as the “evil” faction but they would have to give the alliance a mechanically identical, but thematically different class, tide casters for example.
I really dont see them doing that. The current dev team is way too lazy to come up with 2 different ability name and animation sets for one new class.

2 Likes

Man do I have a thread for you.

Vampyrs in WoW are a curse like Worgen. The most prominent have been San’layn. We also know humans and Vry’kul can be afflicted by the curse.

2 Likes