<Utopian> {A} 9/9H 1/2H Recruiting!

Utopian Guild is a lot of things. First and foremost, we are a community guild. We help each other through out the week down keystones, gather rep, gear up and have a good time. We share knowledge. We share resources. We learn each others play styles and learn how to play with one another and really enjoy ourselves. We’re a group of friends with an all for one and one for all mentality. This can be jarring for a lot of WoW players. You might like to build yourself up by bragging about your big-deeps. Or, you might like to call others out because it makes you feel better or superior but that simply isn’t our style. Our style is to build others up and if we are having an issue with a player to whisper them – kindly – and say “Hey, I learned this about a Paladin on this fight… Hope it helps?” Likewise, be willing to accept kind feedback as it comes your way. They are trying to build you up and not cut you down. This starts at the top, you would describe our entire leadership team as ‘selfless.’

So, what we are first is a community guild. Secondarily, we are a raiding guild. We also take casual progression seriously but by being a community guild first, we build the team cohesion, friendships and reliance on each others playstyles so that we can progress. We helped each other out to get to this point and we’re real solid reliable players with the same goal - each other - in mind. It is our goal to always clear the current content before the next patch drops but only if we built each other up to do it.

We raid Saturday and Sunday from 5:00PM to 8:00 PM. Can you make these days and times on a frequent basis?

We don’t want only raiders. Are you able to do some other things through-out the week/weekends too? Keystones? Help a guildy out? Gather mats? Post an alt run? We have weekly runs with members regularly getting at least +10 keys right now.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, contact me in game or through battle.net sedarel#1297 We are also looking to Absorb guilds that are currently dead/dying ( This is the best way to put it.) If you need a new home because your current home is broken and falling apart please add me. I would love to chat!!

hi sedarel i sent a friend request by battlenet just to ask general questions

1 Like

We are recruiting all right now. We have pretty good group!

Utopian - 8/9H is recruiting very good Melee DPS. Look us up!

We are currently Recruiting Warrior, monk melee dps and Range Hunter.

Crucible of Storms arrives this April 16th. We need recruits.

Fun guild. Nice group of people :slight_smile:

We’re still recruiting for DPS with a tank OS, along with a tank for M+'s.

We are still recruiting!